Drag queen story time reader once charged with child sex assault

upload_2019-3-17_18-26-21.png

This is in front of kids mind you.............

How is this crap still going on? I thought this was done?!

It never stopped, it will be legalized to sexualize children. LGBT . + do you get why the plus sign was added adults attracted to children is how it will be titled.

It never stopped, it will be legalized to sexualize children. LGBT . + do you get why the plus sign was added adults attracted to children is how it will be titled.

I read something to where this shit was defunded. How long ago was this?

Actually I contacted the government about it. :rolleyes:

Yes I did, because that's bullshit that taxpayers don't need to be paying for.

"Yeah, get a social security card so you can read books and take your kids to watch faggots read books about faggotry."

Said no one ever.

Last edited:

I read something to where this shit was defunded.

Yeah this is how defunnded it is.

UK
Drag Queen Story Time, UK (@dqst_uk) | Twitter

Drag Queen Story Time
US

Home

KEY WORDS . " GROOM " them

dqsh-black-benatar.jpg

WHAT IS DRAG QUEEN
STORY HOUR?

Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. DQSH captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models. In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real.

Home

I read something to where this shit was defunded.

Yeah this is how defunnded it is.

UK
Drag Queen Story Time, UK (@dqst_uk) | Twitter

Drag Queen Story Time
US

Home

KEY WORDS . " GROOM " them

dqsh-black-benatar.jpg

WHAT IS DRAG QUEEN
STORY HOUR?

Drag Queen Story Hour (DQSH) is just what it sounds like—drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, and bookstores. DQSH captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models. In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real.

Home

Grr! My town is on their list. Libraries should not allow this bullshit!
This crap should not be allowed in Federally funded libraries.

Houston? Texas? Are you sure you don't mean San Francisco? New York? Vermont? Or Portland?

The slimy tentacles of the leftist monster reach everywhere. It's up to the people to decide if they want to live in a nation
that's an amoral shithole or not.
They had one of those things here in simpsonville sc reading to children.

Forum List

Back