Drag queen story time reader once charged with child sex assault

Drag Queen storytime? WTF? Whose brainchild is that?

And people wonder why the voters reject tax levies for the library.

Our local library is very nice but I don't allow the children to go due to the undesirables that hang out there

With the internet being such a big thing these last several years of course, how many people actually still go to a library? I'll admit that I was at my local library yesterday, but I was only there to print something from the computer that I needed because right now I do not have a working printer at my house.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Remember when all of us who opposed letting these freaks around children were labeled bigots and homophobes?

Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Houston? Texas? Are you sure you don't mean San Francisco? New York? Vermont? Or Portland?

The slimy tentacles of the leftist monster reach everywhere. It's up to the people to decide if they want to live in a nation
that's an amoral shithole or not.

Houston? Texas? Are you sure you don't mean San Francisco? New York? Vermont? Or Portland?

The slimy tentacles of the leftist monster reach everywhere. It's up to the people to decide if they want to live in a nation
that's an amoral shithole or not.

Nope it was Texas it's also where Desmonnd had that filthy show where a grown male was down on all fours shinng his ass in nthe faces of children.... they've sinnce removed the video Oh I wondner why. sry for typos keyboards fk up.

People who read books to kids are weird ...

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

i
Drag queen storytime reader once charged with child sex assault
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Houston Public Library is apologizing after a man charged for sexually assaulting a child was allowed to entertain children at Drag Queen storytime.

It's ok legalized pedophilia is on it's way aren't you leftist sheep so proud of yourselves.......

was the person just charged or were they convicted?

I'm guessing you kinda didn't read it . lol

i
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Houston Public Library is apologizing after a man charged for sexually assaulting a child was allowed to entertain children at Drag Queen storytime.

It's ok legalized pedophilia is on it's way aren't you leftist sheep so proud of yourselves.......

I did read it, both links and both links say he was charged, nothing more.

so, I guess the answer is that he was charged but never found guilty.

i

Hmmm yeah wait that makes more sense put that way, Hmmm you have a point. I think I will have to see on that b.c. it reminds me of Mike Jackson never found guilty but they are pulling his stuff. Which I think is unfair if never found guilty .

Thenn again we do have a crooked ass system to from local to feds.

i

upload_2019-3-16_15-20-12.png

Albert Alfonso Garza | Houston, Texas Sex Offender

His says 10 yrs.

Looks like he was, although these chit sites will post pics like this even if the person was never convicted which I think is totally a FKD UP Part of this leftist tell the world your business world today.

With the internet being such a big thing these last several years of course, how many people actually still go to a library? I'll admit that I was at my local library yesterday, but I was only there to print something from the computer that I needed because right now I do not have a working printer at my house.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Library’s are very popular. Drive by one, parking lot will be at least half full.

Forum List

Back