Drag Queen story hour cancelled in Texas town

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Why are these subhuman freakazoids soo fixated with being around little children and trying to infect their minds with images of their sick perverted lifestyle. .. :cuckoo:

A children's Drag Queen story hour to be held at the public library in the town of Leander in Texas was cancelled due to irate parent's fury towards the towns leaders for allowing the scheduling of such a highly controversial event.
Leander cancels 'Drag Queen Story Time' for children at public library

upload_2019-5-24_8-39-13.png

Last edited:
i don't understand it but the lefties would just say that its 'freedom' Sunni .

Why are these subhuman freakazoids soo fixated with being around little children and trying to infect their minds with images of their sick perverted lifestyle. .. :cuckoo:

A children's Drag Queen story hour to be held at the public library in the town of Leander in Texas was cancelled due to irate parent's fury towards the towns leaders for scheduling such a highly controversial event.
Leander cancels 'Drag Queen Story Time' for children at public library

View attachment 262205

Pure evil, my friend. Pure human evil. They're redefining children from our most important/protected group of citizens into sexual objects to be harvested mentally and physically and it seems many Americans are all aboard with it.

Since homo's don't reproduce, these type of events are basically for recruiting a new supply of future victims for these perverts to prey on.

This is true. Reproducing ideologue future generations to carry their banner. Tens of thousands of years of human biological history going against their fervor and fanaticism. And yet they double and triple down on the madness. I think we can agree, despite our dogmatic and cultural differences, that only God can create new life, and evil can only make something biologically "new" by mutilating what already exists. True madness . . .

Since homo's don't reproduce, these type of events are basically for recruiting a new supply of future victims for these perverts to prey on.

This is true. Reproducing ideologue future generations to carry their banner. Tens of thousands of years of human biological history going against their fervor and fanaticism. And yet they double and triple down on the madness. I think we can agree, despite our dogmatic and cultural differences, that only God can create new life, and evil can only make something biologically "new" by mutilating what already exists. True madness . . .
I know now they are less than one percent of the population...

People still go to the library?
yes..a lot ....a lot of children still..........
a good place for students of all ages to go to study
they also have community meetings/etc there
...sure, a lot less ''younger'' people than before, but many still go

Those freakshows look demonic.

Perhaps, but how many of today's conservatives grew up listening to KISS. Those guys were all but drag queens.

First off..KISS' music may have sucked massive dick but they were not 'drag'...their personas were not effeminate. They were characters in the Kabuki sense of entertainment and found influence in the Japanese art form.

Last edited:
Definitely comic book characters and not drag queens. They weren't remotely effeminate...unless you count that Kitty-Kat man.

Aren't children confused enough without this?....We said do what you want with your life but leave the kids alone....they agreed....but they lied....they always lie....the liberal agenda wouldn't move forward one inch if they were honest....

Forum List

Back