Drag queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama library

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a moron then. Practically every developmental psychologist agree that kids are like sponges until around 14-15 years old, and most people will not be critical of things they accepted that they sponged up during the formative years.

This is why they are doing stuff like tranny book readings and trying to teach kids that there is no such thing as biological sex in kindergarten.

Yes, kids are sponges. But one cannot recruit them as to their innate sexuality. I might also note that when it comes to sex ed - the earlier the better.

The case for starting sex education in kindergarten

9 of the top 10 states in per capita teenage pregnancy rates don't allow of teach it.

Believe what you will however, and i won't call you a moron, a fag, or a dumbass.

How is she damaging them? Looks like maybe a Disney character.

It's good to teach kids about diversity. Please don't be afraid.

This looks like a Disney character, that looks like a faggot demon:

Actually, he was a known character in America before Disney acquired the rights.

uncle-remus.jpg
They know it looks like a faggot demon, they just pretend they don't because they think they'll look unhip to the times if they say so.
i guess, an alpha-male demon would be ok.

That's because you are part of the same club called weak minds easily manipulated just like the children who are considered easily brainwashed because thier brains are like sponges.

The ones who see nothing wrong with this their brains are a wet sponge that will never dry up and the Feds love suckers like you it helps to bring down humanity and you dumbasses don't even know it nor realize it.

No, I don't believe that children can be indoctrinated as to sexuality, and prefer not to judge others by their sexual preferences as long as it involves consenting adults.

But i am amazed that the mods here allow posters to call other members "dumbasses" but hey - it is what it is.

Do keep posting, your fun! :)

GFY dumbass.

Pre-pubescent children don't need to be hearing about sex at all until they get close to puberty.

Children are not sexual, as well they shouldn't be.

Actually, he was a known character in America before Disney acquired the rights.

uncle-remus.jpg
They know it looks like a faggot demon, they just pretend they don't because they think they'll look unhip to the times if they say so.

No. Would you EHO?

uncle-remus.jpg

No. Would you EHO?
blubbe-blubber, whino!

your concern for da chillun is adorable.

That's because you are part of the same club called weak minds easily manipulated just like the children who are considered easily brainwashed because thier brains are like sponges.

The ones who see nothing wrong with this their brains are a wet sponge that will never dry up and the Feds love suckers like you it helps to bring down humanity and you dumbasses don't even know it nor realize it.

No, I don't believe that children can be indoctrinated as to sexuality, and prefer not to judge others by their sexual preferences as long as it involves consenting adults.

But i am amazed that the mods here allow posters to call other members "dumbasses" but hey - it is what it is.

GFY dumbass.

Pre-pubescent children don't need to be hearing about sex at all until they get close to puberty.

The story teller here isn't talking about sex. Gender is something kids notice early, however. The only thing being taught is tolerance, nothing else.

GFY dumbass.

The story teller here isn't talking about sex. Gender is something kids notice early, however. The only thing being taught is tolerance, nothing else.

LOL You're so deluded

uncle-remus.jpg
Nah, it'd be just as bad.

Hey Old Lady! Did you catch this days old story? Still in total disbelief that most sex offenders have cross dressing fetishes?

"
Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

590a55f146c44.image.jpg

Miguel Martinez, who also uses the name Michelle

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez’s public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old’s mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.
"
Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

Hey Old Lady! Did you catch this days old story? Still in total disbelief that most sex offenders have cross dressing fetishes?

"

590a55f146c44.image.jpg

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez’s public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old’s mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.
"
Showing me one individual doesn't make your case. If you are too stupid to know that, I can't help you.

"

590a55f146c44.image.jpg

"
Showing me one individual doesn't make your case. If you are too stupid to know that, I can't help you.
Lol! One individual? You are bullheaded,woman. The first link I provided not only had links to sources that proved most sex offenders have cross dressing fetishes but also a bunch of stories of this sort of thing happening.

You just choose to remain ignorant instead of acknowledge reality. You can't even disprove what I provided.

You're a moron then. Practically every developmental psychologist agree that kids are like sponges until around 14-15 years old, and most people will not be critical of things they accepted that they sponged up during the formative years.

This is why they are doing stuff like tranny book readings and trying to teach kids that there is no such thing as biological sex in kindergarten.

Simple term brainwashing children into acceptance. Which tech. doing this to someone without knowledge or understanding is " ABUSE" . These a.h. are way to stupid to comprehend what that even means.

Alls I know is that there is quite the crowd of uninformed name-callers here in USMB. Not gonna do a bit of good to argue with 'em either. They're stuck.

Not sure if I'll hang for long - that or I'll avoid the dumb threads. Time will tell ;)

Alls I know is that there is quite the crowd of uninformed name-callers here in USMB. Not gonna do a bit of good to argue with 'em either. They're stuck.

Not sure if I'll hang for long - that or I'll avoid the dumb threads. Time will tell ;)

Oh you will be ok little delicate snowflake. USMB has a safe pace for ppl like you . you've on here long enough i'm sure you can find it.

I was just contemplating sending you that same message--that a few of these particular individuals are not worth arguing with. It would sure be helpful if you could hang around. You will get to know the uninformed name callers after awhile. Everyone with a brain who leaves USMB because of the ignorant trolls is letting them win. That's why I won't leave.

There's "safe spaces" for you here. The Lounge, The Trump Administration thread.

GFY dumbass.

They're indoctrinating children into thinking homosexuality is normal, when it isn't.

What does the book say? Better a millstone be hung around their necks and tossed in the ocean? Something like that.

Srs bidness.

Last edited:
The Michelle Obama public library in Long Beach, California, has presented to children who are part of its young readers program a huge array of diversity and “inclusion” agendas.

Drag-queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama Library

Mental illness staring down your throats demonizing your kids and the sheep morons are a little to dumb to realize the psychological damage this is doing to these kids.

LGBT history month?

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

The Michelle Obama public library in Long Beach, California, has presented to children who are part of its young readers program a huge array of diversity and “inclusion” agendas.

Mental illness staring down your throats demonizing your kids and the sheep morons are a little to dumb to realize the psychological damage this is doing to these kids.

LGBT history month?

Special isn't it. everything that isn't normal is now normal and if we don't agree it's " HATE" lmfao.
To top it off the left is so fkn off they can't see this is sexualizing the kids at unheard of ages.

Think we have a nation of rapist and perverts wait until this next generation grows up as they learn how to fk each other up the ass at the nice early age of 4.

LGBT history month?

Special isn't it. everything that isn't normal is now normal and if we don't agree it's " HATE" lmfao.
To top it off the left is so fkn off they can't see this is sexualizing the kids at unheard of ages.

Think we have a nation of rapist and perverts wait until this next generation grows up as they learn how to fk each other up the ass at the nice early age of 4.

23348.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back