Drag queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama library

Status
Not open for further replies.
As planned parenthood pushed being GAY and teaches it right in the classroom Mmmk

But if you the parent showed a video of this or how to get it on like some of their other videos you would be arrested for being a sexual pervert.

Digital Tools

Yeah and I always wondered about Bert and Ernie too.

Never forget about the gay Teletubbie - Tinky Winky.

There'd be millions more straight kids without him - Right? :)

tinkywpurse.jpg

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Most DON'T have a problem with their choices and lifestyle. They resent the prostelytizing of YOUNG CHILDREN as part of their acceptance campaign..

Definition of proselytize....."to recruit someone to join one's party, institution, or cause" Definition of PROSELYTIZE

Nobody wants gays, feminists, BLMers, anti Trumpers and generally leftist commies to proselytize to their children either. Yet the do through public schools, the media and the MSM.

I don't want clueless, violent and evil fuckers like you anywhere near my child. So look who's talking.

Says the one with the blasphemous Jesus avatar. Pardon me while I don't take you seriously, ok?

Yeah and I always wondered about Bert and Ernie too.

Never forget about the gay Teletubbie - Tinky Winky.

There'd be millions more straight kids without him - Right? :)

tinkywpurse.jpg

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Most DON'T have a problem with their choices and lifestyle. They resent the prostelytizing of YOUNG CHILDREN as part of their acceptance campaign..

Definition of proselytize....."to recruit someone to join one's party, institution, or cause" Definition of PROSELYTIZE

Nobody wants gays, feminists, BLMers, anti Trumpers and generally leftist commies to proselytize to their children either. Yet the do through public schools, the media and the MSM.

I don't want clueless, violent and evil fuckers like you anywhere near my child. So look who's talking.

Oh!

So YOU don't want certain people around YOUR child, but heaven forbid any of us not wishing some dick taping, heel wearing, warped brain asshole with a dress and horns around ours.

Aren't you the perfect screamy little hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back