Draft-dodging NY governor wants deferment for son

Said1 said:
She also said her father was in the air force and her mother volunteered for something in support of the war effort. Maybe she can explain, I have a splitting headache.

Now you really have my interest.

Gabby....when was your dad in the AF? What did he do? Stationed where?

And what did your mom do?

Gabriella84 said:
......So now we ............... depose those responsible for authorizing .............. it......

that would included teddy, barabara, nancy and johnny

they voted to approve the war....... i trust you and your parents will be in the streets shortly?

manu1959 said:
that would included teddy, barabara, nancy and johnny

they voted to approve the war....... i trust you and your parents will be in the streets shortly?

Her fiance' will have to drive them though..remember, her parents are on the "No-Fly" list.

Gabriella84 said:
Both.
I thought it was humorous. Plus, I wanted to prove that Bush wasn't the only Republican politician who avoided active service during Viet Nam.

President Bush didnt avoid it. He volunteered to go several times but they choose not to send him.

Gabriella84 said:
My parents proudly served -- in the streets.
They were among the millions of dissatified Americans that helped "convince" the idiot politicians to cut their losses in Viet Nam and get out.

I am proud to carry on the family tradition, and hope for the same result. :salute:

I sincerely hope you don't see the same result. The last thing we need are millions of dead people slaughter in southeast asia or anywhere else in the world because we weren't there to protect them. I can't believe anyone would be proud of that.

Forum List

Back