Draft-dodger Clinton

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
his advisors said that was a bigger is sue in the 92 prez campaighn than the womaniziijng

make a joke about " I dondmt inhale"

his advisors said that was a bigger is sue in the 92 prez campaighn than the womaniziijng

I think it's just normal for Democrat Presidents....

Clinton - draft dodger (and all around scum)
Obama - Never spent a day in any branch of the military.

But they're ok to be Commander of our Armed forces!

Hell, Kerry ran for president, and should have been tried for treason for some of his acts during the Viet Nam war!

And i think Obama is having fun with his assassination games! I think he thinks it actually IS a game! How many bad guys can he eliminate before he gets voted out of office!!??!!

Clinton would have been laughed out of national politics if it wasn't for the support of the left wing media. The left wing media knew that Clinton was a border line draft dodger but he couldn't be prosecuted because of Carter's pardons and the statute of limitations. The left wing media also knew of Clinton's serial abuse of women but chose to laugh off the "bimbo eruption squad".

Well, the American people put him in the White House-twice, which more than a few Vietnam vets saw as one more show of disrespect for them. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but it's over and done with now anyway.

4degreez.jpg

^^ Burned it down twenty years ago. :)

Hell, Kerry ran for president, and should have been tried for treason for some of his acts during the Viet Nam war!

And i think Obama is having fun with his assassination games! I think he thinks it actually IS a game! How many bad guys can he eliminate before he gets voted out of office!!??!!

Let's check our GOP wanna be's

Cain. ......Viet Nam deferment
Romney.......Viet Nam Religious objector
Perry.......Captain in Air Force
Gingrich......Viet Nam deferment
Paul.....Captain in Air Force
Bachmann ........no interest in the military
Huntsman......no interest in the military
Santorum....... No interest in joining military

Not a stellar group for military service

Last edited:

And none of them have been elected as President of the United States....yet.

And none of them have been elected as President of the United States....yet.

None will........ever

I have worked with our veterans. Most who where 'in country' will tell you that they are 'functional but not OK.' I am sure there must be some combat veterans who came through it mentally OK, but there are many, many who have never been able to hold a job due to their PTSD, and can barely make it financially from one day to the next.

Yes, I realize we elected Eisenhower who was a WWII general. But in all, and I have cared for WWII veterans as well, the WWII vets managed to manage their lives much better than they Vietnam vets did.

Now, if this offends any of you on here who are Vietnam war combat vets, I apologize, but I would be willing to bet that many of you will agree with me. I honestly don't see how a Vietnam war combat vet with PTSD to the extent most have it would have veen able to be president.

could you be uglier?

nah...

fdr,,, had polio, i'm sure you'll forgive him
truman ... served
kennedy... served
johnson... served
clinton ... had student deferment (yeah, how horrible... a rhodes scholar)

gore... served
kerry... war hero.

but you don't call chickenhawk cheney a draft dodger for his FIVE deferments.

i particularly love how you make a draft dodger (shrub) into a hero and a hero (kerry) into a goat.

and it's ok that baby bush lost his flight certification for not getting a medical exam and ran off to work on his daddy's friend's political campaign. i have no problem with his daddy keeping him out of vietnam by getting him into the guard, but try not pretending he actually served in the sense you mean.

thanks for proving what lying scum rightwingnuts are. :thup:

Last edited:

could you be uglier?

nah...

truman ... served
kennedy... served
johnson... served

gore... served
kerry... war hero.

i particularly love how you make a draft dodger (shrub) into a hero and a hero (kerry) into a goat.

and it's ok that baby bush lost his flight certification for not getting a medical exam and ran off to work on his daddy's friend's political campaign. i have no problem with his daddy keeping him out of vietnam by getting him into the guard, but try not pretending he actually served in the sense you mean.

FDR, Truman and Kennedy would have been republicans in todays politics.

Johnson...i'll give you that one.

Clinton - used his college to just get out of serving

Gore - yes he served, i'll give you that one too.

Kerry - was NO war hero. He was an embarassement to the uniform.

I have worked with our veterans. Most who where 'in country' will tell you that they are 'functional but not OK.' I am sure there must be some combat veterans who came through it mentally OK, but there are many, many who have never been able to hold a job due to their PTSD, and can barely make it financially from one day to the next.

Yes, I realize we elected Eisenhower who was a WWII general. But in all, and I have cared for WWII veterans as well, the WWII vets managed to manage their lives much better than they Vietnam vets did.

Now, if this offends any of you on here who are Vietnam war combat vets, I apologize, but I would be willing to bet that many of you will agree with me. I honestly don't see how a Vietnam war combat vet with PTSD to the extent most have it would have veen able to be president.

Not offended at all here, Sunshine. PTSD didn't get all of us, but it sure has been a problem for a lot of us. Now, I can't think of any reason that Vietnam combat vets would have a much higher incidence of PTSD than their WW II counterparts, but I do think that WWII vets were less likely to have a label pinned on whatever emotional problems they had, and had a much larger pool of fellow soldiers who had shared their experiences in combat. That makes for a better support network, IMO. There are some other differences as well; they were perceived differently when they came home, and unlike most Vietnam combat vets, had a considerable time out of actual combat to "decompress" before they came home. Both of those things probably helped in their readjustment. If memory serves, the average age for WW II combat vets was around 26, as compared to about 22 for their Vietnam counterparts. That's not a lot of difference, but it may have been just enough added maturity to enable many of them to process the emotional trauma of combat more easily.

In essence, what I think from conversations with combat vets from both wars, is that, as a group, the WW II vets developed better coping skills sooner. They aren't undamaged, emotionally (I doubt very many of those who have experienced extensive combat in ANY war are), but their lives seem to have been less disrupted by the problems they do have.

With all that said, I think it might be a bit unfair to suggest that MOST Vietnam combat vets are seriously unstable (that may not be the case with those you see in a clinical setting, of course). I believe the majority of us have managed to work our way back to a relatively normal life, though that journey has been a lot more difficult for some than for others. Even some of us who came back with fairly severe PTSD have managed to lead successful civilian lives in spite of it. Are we uncomfortable, sometimes? Of course. Do we let it control our lives? No, because we have learned we don't have to, much as our WW II counterparts did.

could you be uglier?

nah...

truman ... served
kennedy... served
johnson... served

gore... served
kerry... war hero.

FDR, Truman and Kennedy would have been republicans in todays politics.

Johnson...i'll give you that one.

Clinton - used his college to just get out of serving

Gore - yes he served, i'll give you that one too.

Kerry - was NO war hero. He was an embarassement to the uniform.

sorry liar. your pretend facts don't comport with reality.

and if you think bill clinton got a rhodes scholarship just to keep from serving, you're even stupider than you appear.

dismissed.

Kerry wasn't, and isn't, fit to lick a real vet's boots. His lies and all around sleeziness are well documented.

Forum List

Back