Draft Biden 2016: Does This Seem Honorable To You?

giphy.gif

JUST LOOK at that mothers face ...TURNS AWAY HORRIFIED that Old JoJo is TOUCHING her daughter... Well, you scum on the left wanted a president that came all over a BLUE DRESS, now you can have one that MANHANDLES 11 year olds...LOOK AGAIN AT THAT MOTHER, and tell me honestly that she isn't horrified!!!!!

I could take Biden over that Thug in their now any day.

My problem with Biden: is I believe he's starting to suffer from some Dementia. and of course he has that OLD dirty grandpa can't keep their hands and drool off the girls and women folk

My problem with Biden: is I believe he's starting to suffer from some Dementia. and of course he has that OLD dirty grandpa can't keep their hands and drool off the girls and women folk

Easy there Stephanie, I'm only a few years younger than Biden, and the THOUGHT of touching a child like that, makes me want to :puke3:

Draft Biden 2016

Grief has many stages. First is disbelief. Then anger. Then sorrow. Then numbness. Then, finally, comes calculating how a strategically leaked anecdote about the deceased to a friendly New York Times columnist might make the public more receptive to a presidential run.

Bill Kristol argued back in August after Maureen Dowd’s column was published that, given the level of detail reported, only Biden himself or perhaps his wife could realistically be the leaker. But Kristol’s piece didn’t get much traction online, probably because it seemed mean to suggest that Biden might have tried to use Beau’s death to some sort of political advantage. That’s the sort of cold, self-interested tactic that — well, that Bill and Hillary Clinton might use. Fast forward two months and here’s Politico:

More: Report: Joe Biden himself leaked the story that it was his dying son’s wish that he run for president « Hot Air

Actually, it seems tacky as hell to me. It strikes me that Biden may be trying to ride his dead family members to the White House. I hope I'm wrong - but that's how it seems to me.

Omg. Buy a lottery ticket. I actually agree with Lakota.

Easy there Stephanie, I'm only a few years younger than Biden, and the THOUGHT of touching a child like that, makes me want to :puke3:

oh me too. I wouldn't let my children anywhere near that guy. it is disgusting the way he paws and drools all over them

oh me too. I wouldn't let my children anywhere near that guy. it is disgusting the way he paws and drools all over them

I must admit that it is a little creepy.

'Draft Biden' Super PAC Cancels Plans To Air First Ad

Joe Biden reportedly thought the ad "treads on sacred ground."

A super PAC encouraging Vice President Joe Biden to run for president announced on Thursday that it would not buy television airtime for its first ad in accordance with Biden's reported wishes.

'Draft Biden' Super PAC Cancels Plans To Air First Ad

Wise move!

Forum List

Back