Draft APS Statement on Climate Change

It's not possible for Frank to make himself look _more_ stupid. He's maxxed out his experience points in that category. He now sets the standard that the other deniers strive to meet.

Curry, she's now publishing letters from babbling idiots who use the same insanely stupid arguments that some of the deniers here use, like "there is no greenhouse effect" or "IR doesn't penetrate into the oceans". She doesn't criticize such nonsense. She gives the letters places of honor, and cites them as examples of intelligent skepticism. That makes Curry either very stupid or very dishonest, and that's why the grownups no longer pay any attention to her. Only fervent cult acolytes will now stoop to pretending Curry isn't a corrupt denier cult shill.

Where's the warming?

wendys-wheres-the-beef.jpg

It's not possible for Frank to make himself look _more_ stupid. He's maxxed out his experience points in that category. He now sets the standard that the other deniers strive to meet.

Curry, she's now publishing letters from babbling idiots who use the same insanely stupid arguments that some of the deniers here use, like "there is no greenhouse effect" or "IR doesn't penetrate into the oceans". She doesn't criticize such nonsense. She gives the letters places of honor, and cites them as examples of intelligent skepticism. That makes Curry either very stupid or very dishonest, and that's why the grownups no longer pay any attention to her. Only fervent cult acolytes will now stoop to pretending Curry isn't a corrupt denier cult shill.
still looking for attention i see. give it up already, your time is past, way way way back in 1920.

....and then the CO2 Glacier Eating Spaghetti Monster got so mad, it heated the Pacific Ocean but only starting at 700M deep!!!

....and then the CO2 Glacier Eating Spaghetti Monster got so mad, it heated the Pacific Ocean but only starting at 700M deep!!!
what's even funnier, it's the same ocean that had a sunami. I wonder how that affected the patterns in the ocean? Are these folks just stupid daily? I'm not sure how they ur-n-eight. I bet they're afraid to flush their toliets. OMG.

Don't try to figure out what Frank and jc are babbling about.

When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you.

That is, if you attempt to understand the stupid thought processes that drive Frank and jc to say such stupid things, you risk having the stupid rub off on you. Just accept that they are profoundly stupid, and don't try to figure out why.

That is, if you attempt to understand the stupid thought processes that drive Frank and jc to say such stupid things, you risk having the stupid rub off on you. Just accept that they are profoundly stupid, and don't try to figure out why.
who are you talking to?

who are you talking to?

probably talking to a CO2 molecule

what's even funnier, it's the same ocean that had a sunami. I wonder how that affected the patterns in the ocean? Are these folks just stupid daily? I'm not sure how they ur-n-eight. I bet they're afraid to flush their toliets. OMG.

Do you think there's some relationship or effect between tsunamis (note the 't') and temperatures jc?

So no one here is able to identify a reliable source for your rejection of AGW.

out of curiosity, if the IPCC in ten years pegs the climate sensitivity to 1.0-2.0C, and the sea level rise to 15-50 cm for the century, etc, would you think back to now and say, "damn, I guess the skeptics were right all along" ?

If they did so for the same reasons the "skeptics" do so now, yes, I would.

And if the worst case predictions come true, will you return the favor?

Last edited:
While we're chatting, do you have any thoughts on Westwall deleting my post? Do you know of a rule here which would justify it?

And, while we're chatting about that, what lie do you believe I've told?

Last edited:
Curry's site has more responses posted, including some that agree with the draft.

The worst case being the EnviroMarxists get control of the US economy and turn the nation into Detroit or Baltimore

Forum List

Back