Dr. Tandrus

your probably right.

It just goes to show you never trust someone who says first they they are a man of god.

Dr. Tandrus, Welcome to the site! So what is your position on the Octopus??? Do you hunt them? Do you eat them? Do you just use them for recreational activity? Have you ever encountered a White Octopus? If so, did it make you feel inferior, or that the whole world is upside down? Say hi to Samson for me. :):):) Again Welcome! Good Luck to you! :):):)

Well, that's a relief.

Now we won't be further disturbed by a few flashes of rational thought on the part of TMN. She is free to return to her blithering, inane, incoherent ramblings.

On reconsideration, I miss Tandrus.

On reconsideration, I miss Tandrus.

Welcome to Tracy Andrus.com

Tracy Andrus.com

ph.jpg.w180h240.jpg

Tracy Andrus Consulting is the leading consulting firm in America. TAC provides professional speaking, publishing and expert juvenile and adult legal testimony and research for government, public and private institutions. Dr. Tracy Andrus, is without a doubt the leading expert in juvenile and adult incarceration issues in regards to poverty, education, racial disposition, punitive laws and unemployment. To request any services from Dr. Andrus, Please click on the appropriate link.

J'adore him.

He provides Such Insight.

Forum List

Back