Dr Shelby Steele says Black problems are not because of Racism but because of freedom.

Going out and getting a job fixes that. How is it that Asians don’t suffer the same unemployment? How is it that native Americans don’t suffer the same unemployment? Nor do Russians, or other nationalities or races. Could it be that they aren’t told by their dysfunctional elders ( you ) that they are owed something? Stop your bullshit whining and do something positive.

Your avatar speaks the truth, no one more bigoted than Churchill. A true conservative.
Churchill and Eugenics - The International Churchill Society
Nice reach there Penny, it falls short however. The avatar is about fiscal responsibilities and those concepts which go along with that. I know you are to ignorant to understand something like that.

An avatar tells a lot about a person, he does not sound like a good person , does he.
He was a Great War prime minister. He kept his country alive. He sounds good to me.

Yep he kept nations colonized so I guess that makes him a great man.
Had it not been for him, England would have fallen and WW2 would have ended much differently, so yes he is a great man.

Forum List

Back