Trump Dr. Ronny bites the dust

"picking only the best for my administration!" Yup. Picking "great leaders," just like myself."

Well, way to go Trump. You picked another loser, bigly.

Why don't you try vetting someone for a change. It might give you a win instead of continuous losses.
You do know that the admiral was Obama's Doctor? Why all of a sudden was he a loser? Was Obama a loser?

Obama’s doctor says Trump is in excellent health, killing the liberal dream of his ‘incapacity’
The pipe dream of using “incapacity” via the 25th Amendment to the Constitution to remove Mr. Trump, came to a crashing halt this week courtesy of Dr. Ronny Jackson, former President Barack Obama’s doctor. Well, he’s the White House physician, but was appointed by Mr. Obama in 2013.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa.you guys are such stupid retards........

d
Does not matter in the least. President Obama DID NOT appoint Ronny to a CABINET POST!!! Trump DID!!! Trump SHOULD HAVE vetted Ronny thoroughly, as he should have vetted all his sorry appointments!!! He DID NOT. Therefore, it has bit him on the ass. Richly deserved!!! BIGLY.
I am still waiting for a link, that Obama's doctor was crooked? Who was president of the US when Ronny was crooked? Just checking?

"picking only the best for my administration!" Yup. Picking "great leaders," just like myself."

Well, way to go Trump. You picked another loser, bigly.

Why don't you try vetting someone for a change. It might give you a win instead of continuous losses.
You do know that the admiral was Obama's Doctor? Why all of a sudden was he a loser? Was Obama a loser?

Obama’s doctor says Trump is in excellent health, killing the liberal dream of his ‘incapacity’
The pipe dream of using “incapacity” via the 25th Amendment to the Constitution to remove Mr. Trump, came to a crashing halt this week courtesy of Dr. Ronny Jackson, former President Barack Obama’s doctor. Well, he’s the White House physician, but was appointed by Mr. Obama in 2013.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa.you guys are such stupid retards........

d
Does not matter in the least. President Obama DID NOT appoint Ronny to a CABINET POST!!! Trump DID!!! Trump SHOULD HAVE vetted Ronny thoroughly, as he should have vetted all his sorry appointments!!! He DID NOT. Therefore, it has bit him on the ass. Richly deserved!!! BIGLY.
I am still waiting for a link, that Obama's doctor was crooked? Who was president of the US when Ronny was crooked? Just checking?
Why does that matter? Bottom line is TRUMP tried to appoint someone seriously unqualified, with all sorts of unfavorable issues, whom he did not check out, and it cost him. Finis. End of story.

Forum List

Back