Dr. Ron Paul On Leaving Afghanistan...

RonPaulLOL.jpg

My only gripe about Afghanastan is that we should have a damn plan and not just sit there.

I just don't feel comfortable pouring all those Taxpayer $Billions into countries like Pakistan. You just know it's going to come back and haunt us at some point. Pakistan currently fully supports and funds the largest Terrorist group inside of Pakistan. Lashkar-e-Taiba is a much bigger and more influential Terrorist group in Pakistan than the Taliban is. They are in line to someday run Pakistan. These are the same monsters who carried out the Mumbai massacre. Dark days are ahead for that region and we may have contributed heavily to those coming dark days.

In the end,the Taliban will likely end up being paid off and will share power in Afghanistan. What will all those deaths have meant then? The Taliban pay-off is coming. It's just a matter of when. Pretty sad stuff.

Ron Paul's day has come and gone. The guy is 75 years old. He received his biology degree in 1957. He is the ONLY doctor I have ever heard of that believes in "magical creation" and the world being only 6,000 years old.

Ron Paul on Education

Source: 2007 GOP Values Voter Presidential Debate Sep 17, 2007

Present scientific facts that support creationism

Q: Academic freedom is threatened when questioning the theory of evolution. An Iowa State astronomer was denied tenure because of his work in intelligent design in May 2007. Censoring alternative theories--dogmatic indoctrination--has replaced scientific inquiry. Will you encourage a more open approach to the presentation of scientific facts that contradict the theory of evolution?

HUCKABEE: Yes.
TANCREDO: Yes.
COX: Yes.
BROWNBACK: Yes.
PAUL: Yes.
HUNTER: Yes.
KEYES: Yes.

Supports a Constitutional Amendment for school prayer.

Voted NO on allowing vouchers in DC schools.

Voted NO on requiring states to test students.

Voted NO on $84 million in grants for Black and Hispanic colleges.

---------------------------------------------

Present scientific facts that support creationism?

Hey, I'm all for that. All they need is "one", just "one", only "one". So far, how many have they found?

ZERO!
Out of all the gripes that you can have for Ron Paul, yours is that he doesn't accept macro-evolution?

Wow.

Btw,Dr. Paul is also an M.D. and served as a Flight Surgeon in our U.S. Air Force. He has a degree in Biology as well.

Last edited:
But since he's a Christian, those things don't matter. He's just a lunatic fundy who believes God created the world, yet still believes that biology and his faith can coincide. I don't care to hear anything. He may accept aspects of evolution, but that doesn't matter. He's a believer! I'm going to stick fingers in my ears and scream "LA! LA! LA!" Because I'm a miserable atheist.

It doesn't matter what his views on economics, foreign policy, etc. are. Those are salient issues facing our country, but his views on religion are what count.

Wow...I felt disgusted just typing that, even though I'm doing so in sarcasm/jest. I need to take a shower now.

Last edited:
Right Winger would not be here on this thread if Ron Paul wasn't a more serious threat to his beliefs.

Ron Paul carries a lot of weight with the networks now, and a lot more people respect his views. He is definitely a significant part of the debate in fixing our nation, and respected by both Parties.

Anyone who denies that has an agenda, and is not being heard.

I really like what Ron had to say in that video. Get out of all these wars. We're not the world police. Pull back foreign aid. Just for awhile at the very least. The world is ungrateful anyway.

I always take comfort in knowing Dr. Paul has far more credibility than most of his petty attackers do. He is a wise & brave man who served our nation as a Flight Surgeon in our U.S. Air Force. He knows what bravery & sacrifice are all about. Most of his attackers do not. He walks the walk while they continue to just talk the talk. They like to impugn his credibility and knowledge but in reality he has far more credibility and knowledge than they will ever have. That's how i see it anyway.

I voted for Paul in the Michgan Primary. He is wrong, we havent been trying to shape the ME for 20 years its more like 80 or 90. We do have interests in the region that are a grave security copncern for our country. Whether our recent actvities are beyond the scope of that concern is debatable

Mr. Sole Survivor,

I thank you for your support and your vote in the Michigan Primary.

God Bless.

Sincerely,

200px-Ron_Paul_signature.svg.png

Ron Paul
Texas 14th District Representative

Yea the whole Foreign Aid issue really is a mess. It's all done in secrecy with absolutely no Citizen input. For example,why do we give Millions in Tax Dollars to a Terrorist group like Hamas? What has any Hamas member ever done for an American Citizen? All i've ever seen them do is screech "Death to America" and burn our Flag. Yet we give them Millions in hard-earned Tax Dollars? That kind of stuff just outrages me. We need the Foreign Aid issue to be discussed more openly and the Citizens should have much more say. No more secret deals.

Forum List

Back