Dr. Rock's Quiz

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
I will guess "Hotel California" because it looks like the most obvious #1 so it would be surprising to me if it wasn't.

Oh so it actually was a #1 just not in 1979?

I remember when that album came out, my sister played it almost non-stop, 'bout drove everyone nuts!

I saw the Eagles in Yokohama during their "Hell Freezes Over" tour, probably the best concert I've ever been to. They did all their hits, each band member did their solo stuff, Joe Walsh did "Rocky Mountain Way" and they ended the show with 4 encores!

They were loose and obviously having fun on stage but were never sloppy. They were so tight as a group that the songs they played sounded like they could have been on the original albums.

Last edited:
Oh so it actually was a #1 just not in 1979?

I remember when that album came out, my sister played it almost non-stop, 'bout drove everyone nuts!

I saw the Eagles in Yokohama during their "Hell Freezes Over" tour, probably the best concert I've ever been to. They did all their hits, each band member did their solo stuff, Joe Walsh did "Rocky Mountain Way" and they ended the show with 4 encores!

They were loose and obviously having fun on stage but were never sloppy. They were so tight as a group that the songs they played sounded like they could have been on the original albums.

I don't think I ever got to see the eagles. But no question they're all good musicians.