Dr. Peter McCullough Reveals Documents Showing Doctors Were Paid to Push COVID Vaccines

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
A quarter million is a nice piece of change even for a doctor. They got bribed to poison you pure and simple. Didn't matter that they knew better than trust an only 6-months clinical trials, toxic drug. Average drug development time is 10 - 15 years. The real question is always long-term effects. Lots of drugs look good coming out of the starting blocks. But 90% of biotechs go bust. https://matchtrial.health/en/how-lon...op-a-new-drug/

Dr. McCullough was one of the doctors trying to save lives with Ivermectin while hypocritical bastards like Chris Cuomo were trashing it but taking it secretly, knowing that it worked.

Totality Of Evidence page Dr. Peter McCullough Dr Peter McCullough | Totality of Evidence

-----

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Dr. Peter McCullough Reveals How Much Doctors were Bribed to Push COVID Vaccines - And Leaked Insurance Documents Back Him Up (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Dr. Peter McCullough Reveals How Much Doctors were Bribed to Push COVID Vaccines – And Leaked Insurance Documents Back Him Up (VIDEO)

"World-famous cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough recently revealed startling figures about the immense earnings doctors received for pushing the COVID-19 injections.

On the Tommy T Podcast, Dr. McCullough claimed that a typical doctor could make an extra $250,000 if they injected a substantial portion of their patients.

More specifically, if a doctor injected 75% of his or her patients at $250 per newly-injected person, that would end up being around $250,000.

insurance-bonus-covid.jpg

Read more at Vigilant Fox.

Dr. McCullough shared this information with the Tommy T podcast."

I really like my PCP, I've been lucky enough to have him for nearly 30 years. He never in all that time pushed a vaccine on me UNTIL the Covid vaccines. He pushed it hard and was clearly upset with me when I said no. I hope it wasn't for a payoff but it sure seemed weird.

A quarter million is a nice piece of change even for a doctor. They got bribed to poison you pure and simple. Didn't matter that they knew better than trust an only 6-months clinical trials, toxic drug. Average drug development time is 10 - 15 years. The real question is always long-term effects. Lots of drugs look good coming out of the starting blocks. But 90% of biotechs go bust. https://matchtrial.health/en/how-lon...op-a-new-drug/

Dr. McCullough was one of the doctors trying to save lives with Ivermectin while hypocritical bastards like Chris Cuomo were trashing it but taking it secretly, knowing that it worked.

Totality Of Evidence page Dr. Peter McCullough Dr Peter McCullough | Totality of Evidence

-----

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Dr. Peter McCullough Reveals How Much Doctors were Bribed to Push COVID Vaccines - And Leaked Insurance Documents Back Him Up (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Dr. Peter McCullough Reveals How Much Doctors were Bribed to Push COVID Vaccines – And Leaked Insurance Documents Back Him Up (VIDEO)

"World-famous cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough recently revealed startling figures about the immense earnings doctors received for pushing the COVID-19 injections.

On the Tommy T Podcast, Dr. McCullough claimed that a typical doctor could make an extra $250,000 if they injected a substantial portion of their patients.

More specifically, if a doctor injected 75% of his or her patients at $250 per newly-injected person, that would end up being around $250,000.

Many reports of people who had been satisfied for years with their doctor until suddenly the doctor became aggressive about the “legal and medical necessity” for shots.
Now we know why.

Murderous Fraud Vax is and was always 100% pure deliberate intentional mass murder over gdf nothing "Covid."

-----

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Wow. Welcome to the club.

Doctors have been getting paid to push pharma products for decades.

You didn't know this?

-----

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com

There is nothing more ironic than the left constantly attacking Big Pharma and the super rich and then passing laws, regulations, and executive orders making Big Pharma, Elon Musk, and others even richer than they already were.

So this example makes it better?
Yes.

Knowing that this has been standard operating procedure in big pharma for decades instead of a practice used just for the COVID is better.

Now all the people that now know better can call for their politicians to stop it.

Of course unless the voters can afford to send more money then big pharma lobbyists do to Congress and the president, it won't change much...which means it won't change much.

Yes.

Knowing that this has been standard operating procedure in big pharma for decades instead of a practice used just for the COVID is better.

Now all the people that now know better can call for their politicians to stop it.

Of course unless the voters can afford to send more money then big pharma lobbyists do to Congress and the president, it won't change much...which means it won't change much.
What's changed is more and more gov funding and tax dollars for this nonsense.

What's changed is more and more gov funding and tax dollars for this nonsense.
It's not government funded. Quite the reverse actually. It is just loopholes big pharma makes sure are in place so they can reward doctors for pushing their products.

Congress gets paid by lobbyists to make sure they make these laws and the loopholes exist.

It's not government funded. Quite the reverse actually. It is just loopholes big pharma makes sure are in place so they can reward doctors for pushing their products.

Congress gets paid by lobbyists to make sure they make these laws and the loopholes exist.
Not gov funded? Ever hear of Medicaid? Ever hear of "free" Corona vaxes? Ever hear of taxpayers footing the bill for millions in unpaid med bills of others?

Not gov funded? Ever hear of Medicaid? Ever hear of "free" Corona vaxes? Ever hear of taxpayers footing the bill for millions in unpaid med bills of others?
Ah, I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were saying doctors pushing pills for big pharma was government funded.

Yeah, I have heard of those things. You should vote for politicians that want to revoke SS, Medicaid, etc. As it is, these programs are popular with voters so it could be a long road.

I guess that leaves you with libertarians but they like open borders so that is a tough call.

Medicaid, "free" vaccinations, and unpaid hospital bills are gov funded (in other words, taxpayers).

Medicaid, "free" vaccinations, and unpaid hospital bills are gov funded (in other words, taxpayers).
Sure. Like I said, If you don't like those programs then use your vote to fascilitate change.

Not sure who you would vote for...probably a libertarian but again, they support open borders.

Perhaps you could go full Woody Haroldson and vote for an anarchist.

Hell, you can even go the way of your avatar and vote for a Nazi but that may have to be a write in vote.

Your vote can prompt the changes you desire, don't waste it.

Isn't being a constitutional republic great?

Ah, I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were saying doctors pushing pills for big pharma was government funded.

Yeah, I have heard of those things. You should vote for politicians that want to revoke SS, Medicaid, etc. As it is, these programs are popular with voters so it could be a long road.

I guess that leaves you with libertarians but they like open borders so that is a tough call.
Most libertarians I know are not for open borders.

Wow. Welcome to the club.

Doctors have been getting paid to push pharma products for decades.

You didn't know this?
So, they are pushing all of those HIV/AIDs drugs on TV costing the taxpayers tens of billions of dollars and more. And why? The relationships are normal to what is pushed on citizens. Stop pushing these drugs and all will be right, and the taxpayer will have some more coin his/her pocket.

Forum List

Back