Dr Pepper's Guns N' Roses Promise Won't Go Flat

C

chloe

Dr Pepper is bringing out the big Guns, confirming yesterday they will uphold their grandiose and somewhat opportunistic pledge to provide each and every American citizen with a can of the soft drink should Guns N' Roses deliver their long-awaited Chinese Democracy album before the end of 2008.

Though the announcement was made back in March, when such a promise seemed like a stellar publicity ploy that would not necessarily require follow-through, Axl Rose & Co. recently confirmed the perpetually delayed album, their first in 15 years, would be released Nov. 23.

In terms of their deal, the Dr is still in.

"We never thought this day would come," the brand's VP of marketing, Tony Jacobs, said. "But now that it's here all we can say is: The Dr Pepper's on us."

That is, if you're quick.

Fans who want to cash in on the libation donation will have a short window of opportunity. Would-be freeloaders must visit DrPepper.com Nov. 23, the day of the album's release, and register for a coupon redeemable for a 20-ounce bottle.

Dr Pepper's Guns N' Roses Promise Won't Go Flat - Yahoo! News

Dr Pepper is bringing out the big Guns, confirming yesterday they will uphold their grandiose and somewhat opportunistic pledge to provide each and every American citizen with a can of the soft drink should Guns N' Roses deliver their long-awaited Chinese Democracy album before the end of 2008.

Though the announcement was made back in March, when such a promise seemed like a stellar publicity ploy that would not necessarily require follow-through, Axl Rose & Co. recently confirmed the perpetually delayed album, their first in 15 years, would be released Nov. 23.

In terms of their deal, the Dr is still in.

"We never thought this day would come," the brand's VP of marketing, Tony Jacobs, said. "But now that it's here all we can say is: The Dr Pepper's on us."

That is, if you're quick.

Fans who want to cash in on the libation donation will have a short window of opportunity. Would-be freeloaders must visit DrPepper.com Nov. 23, the day of the album's release, and register for a coupon redeemable for a 20-ounce bottle.

Dr Pepper's Guns N' Roses Promise Won't Go Flat - Yahoo! News

Sounds like a safe bet for Dr Pepper.

I dont blame you axl is a racist, homophobic, republican, womanizing pig I can't stand that song "one in a million" because he says such horrific things about gay people, immigrants and black people. UGH!

But, He doesn't look bad for a man who is pushing 50 ...I like his looks and singing voice just not his hateful attitude.

I dont blame you axl is a racist, homophobic, republican, womanizing pig I can't stand that song "one in a million" because he says such horrific things about gay people, immigrants and black people. UGH!

But, He doesn't look bad for a man who is pushing 50 ...I like his looks and singing voice just not his hateful attitude.

Where does Republican fit into that negative description?

I meant I don't like them enough to prank call them. I have no idea about his politics.

Well he's freakin HAWT for a man his age! But anyway like him or not if he Delivers on Nov. 23rd we all get a free Dr Peppper on the Axman!

Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy Release Means Free Dr Pepper For All

http://drpepper.com/

Don't forget your free Dr Pepper today only.....

Site must be over loaded or they just don't want to give away any more free Dr. Either way, it doesn't work when you fill out the stuff for a coupon. This is what I get, also tried to do it with I.E. and Firefox. Didn't work with either browser.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freedrpepper\account\sql.php on line 29

Last edited:
If you check now, they extended the offer for another 24 hours.

Well I don't know what's going on from my part of the country, but I can't even get to the page to sign up for the promotion now. I get this still...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\inetpub\websites\CodeAndTheory\freedrpepper\account\sql.php on line 29

The site must be over loaded.

Well I don't know what's going on from my part of the country, but I can't even get to the page to sign up for the promotion now. I get this still...

The site must be over loaded.

Try starting from here... I had no problem and had no problem when I checkd just now.

http://drpepper.com/

Pale I think we should riot dr pepper for not making there product availabe to everyone ( dr pep the elitist who only gives the product to some folks and not others), I think this is a royal disgrace under the guise of axl, this is unacceptable my friend and we should just take dr pepper by storm and rule with an iron fist ! We will put Dr Pepper on trial man !

Top three songs off the new album

I.R.S. - Guns N' Roses

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-zruW4C7Lg]YouTube - I.R.S. - Guns N' Roses[/ame]

Guns N' Roses - Better

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8shnOcVmZg]YouTube - Guns N' Roses - Better[/ame]

Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVX3F4jhFok]YouTube - Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy[/ame]

Forum List

Back