Dr. Paul's Horrible Horrible Views On Racism!

Let's see, 0bama had a racist pastor. The left said not relevant. Okay.

0bama is associated with a known terrorist, Bill Ayers. Free pass.

0bama has no executive experience. Doesn't matter.

Paul has a problem with a law that he cannot change on his own. Big deal.

Bottomline, the Democratic majority cannot help but launch attacks on anyone who isn't under the seal of the ass. Remember that next time they want bipartisan support. The party of hate is not a conservative group.
Interesting article on Rand's father's ties to white supremacist groups. Rand Paul holds these same Libertarian views.

American Thinker: The Ron Paul Campaign and its Neo-Nazi Supporters

"Former" KKK leader (and convicted fraudster) David Duke's website White Civil Rights, calls Ron Paul "our king" and cheers while "Ron Paul Hits a Home Run on Jay Leno Show." Duke also includes a "Ron Paul campaign update" and plugs Ron Paul fundraising efforts. These articles are posted right next to articles such as "Ten reasons why the Holocaust is a fraud" and "Germans Still Remember their Historical Greatness"-featuring a map of Hitler's Third Reich at its 1942 military height, just in case anybody doesn't get the point. Apparently "Dr. Paul's positive agenda for freedom" is attractive to those who ape the world's worst tyrants and genocidaires.
It's true.

The people at Stormfront absolutely adore the two Paul's.

Dan Black (who succeeded David Duke in helming the KKK and learned his Internet skills in federal prison - and now heads Stormfront) was pumping for donations to Rand Paul's campaign a while back.

Rand Paul had no problem with this, as he did not denounce it, and quite clearly took in quite a number of donations from the White Supremacists.
So? His Daddy took in some dough from the WS's too.

And if I remember correctly, Ronald Reagan gave a speech to the KKK.

The same race-baiting Reverend Wright that Obama stated "represents the best of what the Black Church has to offer..."

If you wish to apply the race card against Rand Paul, you must then also apply it to the current President of the United States...

YouTube - Obama Speaks Of Rev. Wright In This 1995 Interview
Well you HAVE been applying it to the President, so according to your rules, we can apply it to the Paul's.

*ouch*
_________

LOL.

So by that same rulebook, you admit Rand Paul will be elected to the U.S. Senate! :eusa_angel:

Next...

Hey Sinatra, just like I told Rabid Lie.........I'll make a bet with you.........

If Rand Paul wins, I pos rep you once a week for a year. If he loses, you pos rep ME once a week for a full year.

Either you've got the stones, or you're just talking outta your ass, hoping you're right.

Which is it?

Interesting article on Rand's father's ties to white supremacist groups. Rand Paul holds these same Libertarian views.

American Thinker: The Ron Paul Campaign and its Neo-Nazi Supporters

"Former" KKK leader (and convicted fraudster) David Duke's website White Civil Rights, calls Ron Paul "our king" and cheers while "Ron Paul Hits a Home Run on Jay Leno Show." Duke also includes a "Ron Paul campaign update" and plugs Ron Paul fundraising efforts. These articles are posted right next to articles such as "Ten reasons why the Holocaust is a fraud" and "Germans Still Remember their Historical Greatness"-featuring a map of Hitler's Third Reich at its 1942 military height, just in case anybody doesn't get the point. Apparently "Dr. Paul's positive agenda for freedom" is attractive to those who ape the world's worst tyrants and genocidaires.
It's true.

Dan Black (who succeeded David Duke in helming the KKK and learned his Internet skills in federal prison - and now heads Stormfront) was pumping for donations to Rand Paul's campaign a while back.

Rand Paul had no problem with this, as he did not denounce it, and quite clearly took in quite a number of donations from the White Supremacists.

:lol:

I don't really think you are helping the republicans here Oscar. lol

I'm bold enough to predict on this public forum that Rand Paul WILL win. Bets, no bets, whatever.

He's got a decent lead in the polls to do so. As long as he shares his views that matter to Kentuckians and does so well, Kentucky will send a red to the Senate...again.

It's true.

:lol:

I don't really think you are helping the republicans here Oscar. lol
I don't care about the "Republicans." I believe the thread here is dealing with Rand Paul?

I wouldn't give a rip if he took money from WS's. It really is of no importance to me, anyway. And according to polls, this Rachel interview ranks the lowest on the "care" list of those in KY.

-Paul.

Forum List

Back