Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

Yep. Some people who oppose historical statues are good people.

What part of that do you disagree with?
I don’t think anyone who marches with White Supremacy groups is a good person

That is your assumption. I would be and have been happy to discuss it.

BUT, the point is, you did not say that. You did not say, that you think that the President was wrong, and explain yourself.

You lied about what he said, and convinced the US population of your lie.

You are all cock sucking liars.

What about who murdered MLK????

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

Who loves RACIST LBJ????

Low IQ Joe does

and also the Cowardly Closeted Compromised Communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief, complete with his "good person" friend fag black bigot left wing hate hoaxer Jussie Smollett....

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

THREE GAY MEN - WHY IS BARACK TOO COWARDLY TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET?????????

What about who murdered MLK????

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

Who loves RACIST LBJ????

Low IQ Joe does

and also the Cowardly Closeted Compromised Communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief, complete with his "good person" friend fag black bigot left wing hate hoaxer Jussie Smollett....

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

THREE GAY MEN - WHY IS BARACK TOO COWARDLY TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET?????????
LBJ helped fulfill Dr Kings dream

Did more for Civil Rights than any President since Lincoln

LBJ helped fulfill Dr Kings dream

Did more for Civil Rights than any President since Lincoln

Remember when you said that WEB DUBOIS, and the NAACP failed before MLK, in order to inflate MLK importance, and I proved that you were wrong, and you just let it drop and didn't admit anything?

Remember when you said that WEB DUBOIS, and the NAACP failed before MLK, in order to inflate MLK importance, and I proved that you were wrong, and you just let it drop and didn't admit anything?
Failed?
They failed to the point that black soldiers came back from WWII to find Jim Crow was stronger than ever and they were still sent to the back of the bus

WEB Dubois worked with the system he was given and blacks went nowhere.
Dr King changed the system

Failed?
They failed to the point that black soldiers came back from WWII to find Jim Crow was stronger than ever and they were still sent to the back of the bus

WEB Dubois worked with the system he was given and blacks went nowhere.
Dr King changed the system

Yes, you said that lynchings rose, and I proved that they faded to nearly nothing BEFORE mlk.

And you just ignored that. Because you are a stonewalling troll.

Yes, you said that lynchings rose, and I proved that they faded to nearly nothing BEFORE mlk.

And you just ignored that. Because you are a stonewalling troll.
Tell it to Emmitt Till, Medgar Evers, the Mississippi Burning activists, MLK and numerous others who rocked the boat

Being an activist or flaunting Jim Crow was a death sentence

I don’t know about the title of this old thread. Dr. King helped this country redeem itself to a large degree. But I don’t know that he “saved” it.

My own estimation is that his doctrine of non-violence in protesting racism helped open a LOT of eyes to the injustice of his days. He was also a highly skilled orator.

Tell it to Emmitt Till, Medgar Evers, the Mississippi Burning activists, MLK and numerous others who rocked the boat

Being an activist or flaunting Jim Crow was a death sentence

lol!!! COWARD.

You claimed that it ROSE, after W.E.B. took his lower confrontation approach, until MLK came along and finally defeated the racist,

and I proved that your claim was wrong. The heyday of lynchings were over before MLK was even BORN. You are giving him credit for shit other men did.

I don’t know about the title of this old thread. Dr. King helped this country redeem itself to a large degree. But I don’t know that he “saved” it.

My own estimation is that his doctrine of non-violence in protesting racism helped open a LOT of eyes to the injustice of his days. He was also a highly skilled orator.

Dr King saved us from violent revolution and saved us from our own immoral treatment of blacks. We were not the great country we claimed to be.

He was a great American Patriot, as deserving of honor as our Founding Fathers.

I was a teenager in the 1960's and I remember Dr. King being vilified and called a "communist" by the right. I remember he was disparaged, mocked and hated. The radical right shot and killed the man, and it took until the turn of the century for the nation to honour him. Even then, Republicans staunchly opposed MLK Day.

My own estimation is that his doctrine of non-violence in protesting racism helped open a LOT of eyes to the injustice of his days.

Dr King understood the nature of the racists and terrorists he was dealing with.

He knew if he stood up to them, they would respond with violence. By refusing to respond with violence, he demonstrated for the nation what blacks were dealing with.

I was a teenager in the 1960's and I remember Dr. King being vilified and called a "communist" by the right. I remember he was disparaged, mocked and hated. The radical right shot and killed the man, and it took until the turn of the century for the nation to honour him. Even then, Republicans staunchly opposed MLK Day.

Actually, it was the Kennedy Administration that had King investigated- not "conservatives" who were out of power for many decades at that point in time.

Libs preferred the rhetoric of the civil rights Left Wing led by Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown. MLK was looked upon as an Uncle Tom by his liberal contemporaries as he both dressed and acted white. Look at photos of the fellow, never wore hit pants "sagging", never called people "mutha fuckas" , never smoked newports or drank malt liquor in public.

Dr King understood the nature of the racists and terrorists he was dealing with.

He knew if he stood up to them, they would respond with violence. By refusing to respond with violence, he demonstrated for the nation what blacks were dealing with.
This was a time of real discrimination against blacks. Today it almost doesn't exist.

Actually, it was the Kennedy Administration that had King investigated- not "conservatives" who were out of power for many decades at that point in time.

Libs preferred the rhetoric of the civil rights Left Wing led by Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown. MLK was looked upon as an Uncle Tom by his liberal contemporaries as he both dressed and acted white. Look at photos of the fellow, never wore hit pants "sagging", never called people "mutha fuckas" , never smoked newports or drank malt liquor in public.

Total Bullshit
Liberals fully supported Dr King and got his message out

Conservatives called him a communist, race baiter, trouble maker….many still do

Forum List

Back