Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

That's not the quote of the original OP..not like MLK is an authority on ME policy.

And just because he was black, doesn't mean he got everything right all the time. :D
Oh OK. But at least one can clearly see that he was a Zionist and his support for Israel as a Jewish state. Now that the campaign to discredit the quote didn't work, you can begin discrediting Dr. King. How predictable. Ha ha ha.

I know you know this, but I'm for a proper negotiated settlement and Israel's right to exist... before they get nuked. Time is running out though. People like you aren"t helping the cause.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way, you never have. Speaking of which, how's the closet working out for you anyways? :D

And MLK was of course wrong to say that anti-zionism = anti-Semitism. Or are a lot of Jews anti-Semites? :dunno:

Last edited:
Don't bother with that reasonable kind of argument regarding that poster. It only serves to get you negged.

(could someone who did that be called a 'negger'?)

Last edited:
And just because he was black, doesn't mean he got everything right all the time. :D
Oh OK. But at least one can clearly see that he was a Zionist and his support for Israel as a Jewish state. Now that the campaign to discredit the quote didn't work, you can begin discrediting Dr. King. How predictable. Ha ha ha.

I know you know this, but I'm for a proper negotiated settlement and Israel's right to exist... before they get nuked. Time is running out though. People like you aren"t helping the cause.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way, you never have. Speaking of which, how's the closet working out for you anyways? :D

And MLK was of course wrong to say that anti-zionism = anti-Semitism. Or are a lot of Jews anti-Semites? :dunno:
What's a peace deal in your opinion? Israel already gave the Palestinians Gaza and look what happened. Problem is there is no legitimate party in control who really wants a long term peace deal with Israel. Israel will never withdraw entirely from the West Bank and make itself vulnerable to an all out attack, and it will never give up an inch of Jerusalem which is the spiritual capital of Judaism for thousands of years. A partial withdrawal from the West Bank is possible however time is running out for the Palestinians. As each day passes more and more construction occurs and more Israelis move in. Those who move in will never move out. Any peace deal will have to take into consideration the demographic realities on the ground as well.

What's a peace deal in your opinion? Israel already gave the Palestinians Gaza and look what happened. Problem is there is no legitimate party in control who really wants a long term peace deal with Israel. Israel will never withdraw entirely from the West Bank and make itself vulnerable to an all out attack, and it will never give up an inch of Jerusalem which is the spiritual capital of Judaism for thousands of years. A partial withdrawal from the West Bank is possible however time is running out for the Palestinians. As each day passes more and more construction occurs and more Israelis move in. Those who move in will never move out. Any peace deal will have to take into consideration the demographic realities on the ground as well.

You're only solution is no peace and take more and more land. You're part of the problem. I guess one holocaust wasn't enough for you, you want another (nukes). So that jesus can come back for you? :dunno:

You're only solution is no peace and take more and more land. You're part of the problem. I guess one holocaust wasn't enough for you, you want another (nukes). So that jesus can come back for you? :dunno:
Your solution fails to guarantee Israel its security, and there is not one party to make any deal with anyhow. There are many parties, most of which are terrorist groups, and the most powerful is Hamas, who's only acceptable goal seems to be the destruction of Israel. So there are no real possibilities for a real peace in the near future. Therefore, like I said before, Israel should just annex the West Bank and get it over with. Eventually in a few generations things will resolve themselves when the Arabs / Muslims realize that their approach to Israel has been wrong.

Your solution fails to guarantee Israel its security, and there is not one party to make any deal with anyhow. There are many parties, most of which are terrorist groups, and the most powerful is Hamas, who's only acceptable goal seems to be the destruction of Israel. So there are no real possibilities for a real peace in the near future. Therefore, like I said before, Israel should just annex the West Bank and get it over with. Eventually in a few generations things will resolve themselves when the Arabs / Muslims realize that their approach to Israel has been wrong.

It's a mentality like that that will get Israel nuked. That's obviously what you want.

It's a mentality like that that will get Israel nuked. That's obviously what you want.
Keep telling yourself that Nazi boy. What dumbass country would nuke Israel knowing full well they have nuclear capable dolphin submarines just waiting for a Jihadists leader to make a move..
You're an idiot ima, and you can't handle the truth that Israel is thriving :)
Don't cry though !!! :cuckoo:

and you can't handle the truth that Israel is thieving
fixed it

fixed it
Go piss in that well in Qom, the one your final prophet is supposed to come out of, bacheh kooni.

Who's gonna nuke Israel, idiot? Do you know Israel has enough nukes to level all of it's enemies, and more? Only they are human, unlike those that want it destroyed, which is why they won't use it until they have to.

fixed it
And Muslims can't handle the truth that other Muslims have murdered in the name of their religion since Islam first started and have continued doing so down through the centuries. We wouldn't even address the thieving the Muslims did in the past when they left the Saudi Peninsula and started invading the surrounding countries which they then called their own. Maybe Yousef Mohammed can tell us why Iran is a Muslim country now. I don't think all of its inhabitants are actually descended from the Persians.

fixed it
And Muslims can't handle the truth that other Muslims have murdered in the name of their religion since Islam first started and have continued doing so down through the centuries. We wouldn't even address the thieving the Muslims did in the past when they left the Saudi Peninsula and started invading the surrounding countries which they then called their own. Maybe Yousef Mohammed can tell us why Iran is a Muslim country now. I don't think all of its inhabitants are actually descended from the Persians.

So basically, what Israel is doing is ok because muslims did the same thing? Wow, nice to know that you have such high standards for Israel. :lol:

All of the West Bank, East Jerusalem belongs to Israel. Deal with it losers :D

People like you are part of the problem and eventually will get Israel nuked. But I know, that's what you want. Still, it's pretty sick.

Keep telling yourself that Nazi boy. What dumbass country would nuke Israel knowing full well they have nuclear capable dolphin submarines just waiting for a Jihadists leader to make a move..

I'm for Israel finding a way to live in peace with its neighbours. You're for more confrontation and war, possibly escalating to nukes, which you're solution is just to retaliate, AFTER Israel has been destroyed. So tell me again, who's against Israel? :dunno:

I'm for Israel finding a way to live in peace with its neighbours. You're for more confrontation and war, possibly escalating to nukes, which you're solution is just to retaliate, AFTER Israel has been destroyed. So tell me again, who's against Israel? :dunno:
But you're not for the Arabs to change their ways, accept Israel's right to exist, and coexist with a Jewish state at peace. You just want the Israelis to give in, make themselves vulnerable, and as a result get attacked and destroyed again. Which are basically Hamas' stated goals "all peace negotiations with the Jews, will not be accepted if only to be used as a tool in the eventual destruction of the Zionist entity". As I said before Israel has not had a willing or legitimate party to negotiate with.

Forum List

Back