Dr. Drew says what all physicians think about Obamacare

The left always accuses others of what they themselves are doing, usually at the exact same time they're doing it. They think if they accuse someone else, no one will see them. It's magical thinking. "I said you did it so I couldn't possibly be doing...THAT.."

Did Sarah Palin re-brand 26 year olds as "children" so they could take a free ride on their parents' health insurance?
That always seemed a "magic"-age, for the Bush Family!!​

"Two books now contain the charge that Bush was arrested for possession of cocaine in 1972 in Texas, most likely in late November or December after his stint in Alabama. Bush was allowed to perform community service in 1973 by working for a minority children's program in Houston, Professionals United for Leadership League (PULL), chaired by his father. The record of that arrest was expunged, meaning he apparently received the equivalent of Youthful Offender status at the age of 26."

My wife's doctor told us yesterday that his family's health insurance is going up to $3,000 a month next month, so he's going to have to drop it. Can't afford it.
Great "story"!!

241.png

Forum List

Back