Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: “Have Not Seen” Multiple Fractures in “Simple Leaning Suicide"

The Reports I read say he allegedly 'leaned forward on his knees' to choke himself.
I don't know who would report that false information, but he hung himself from the top bunk.

Epstein, 66, was found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan on Saturday morning, and an official said he hanged himself with a bedsheet attached to the top of a bunk bed. Epstein was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson issued a terse statement Friday announcing her conclusion: “After careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings, the determination on the death of Jeffrey Epstein is below — Cause: Hanging. Manner: Suicide.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...670d58-c053-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

And no, he did not have paper bed sheets.... only on suicide watch do you have those paper bed sheets and he was taken off suicide watch....

the good Lord, only knows why....?
Washington Post is fake news. That's why it's called The Washington Compost.
Do a search yourself and find the paper you want, the news reported is the news reported, no matter what link you find.

the medical examiner said he hung himself from the top bunk, and ruled... after viewing all the evidence, that it was a suicide.

Guess you don't know squat; know how high' the top bunk' is in that cell? He was over 6 feet tall, and the only way to hang himself from the top bunk would be to drop to his knees and lean forward, which is inconsistent with the broken bones and damage to his neck.
He was precisely 6ft tall when he was young, don't know if he has shrunk some with old age as most do, and he weighed 180 lbs...

apparently, hurling oneself off the top bunk, is not an uncommon suicide in prisons, even the Doctor/pathologist in the op, gave this specific suicide method as one that could break the person's neck bones.... so he has obviously dealt with the top bunk method of suicide before.

Obviously you 've never seen a pic of the cell and just how high 'the top bunk' is ... lollerz at 'hurling oneself off the top bunk'. lol lol lol he must have shrunk to less than 3 feet tall then. What exactly did he tie to on the top bunk? Did he tape the sheet to the bunk with scotch tape?

I don't know who would report that false information, but he hung himself from the top bunk.

Epstein, 66, was found in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan on Saturday morning, and an official said he hanged himself with a bedsheet attached to the top of a bunk bed. Epstein was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson issued a terse statement Friday announcing her conclusion: “After careful review of all investigative information, including complete autopsy findings, the determination on the death of Jeffrey Epstein is below — Cause: Hanging. Manner: Suicide.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...670d58-c053-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

And no, he did not have paper bed sheets.... only on suicide watch do you have those paper bed sheets and he was taken off suicide watch....

Do a search yourself and find the paper you want, the news reported is the news reported, no matter what link you find.

the medical examiner said he hung himself from the top bunk, and ruled... after viewing all the evidence, that it was a suicide.

Guess you don't know squat; know how high' the top bunk' is in that cell? He was over 6 feet tall, and the only way to hang himself from the top bunk would be to drop to his knees and lean forward, which is inconsistent with the broken bones and damage to his neck.
He was precisely 6ft tall when he was young, don't know if he has shrunk some with old age as most do, and he weighed 180 lbs...

apparently, hurling oneself off the top bunk, is not an uncommon suicide in prisons, even the Doctor/pathologist in the op, gave this specific suicide method as one that could break the person's neck bones.... so he has obviously dealt with the top bunk method of suicide before.

Obviously you 've never seen a pic of the cell and just how high 'the top bunk' is ... lollerz at 'hurling oneself off the top bunk'. lol lol lol he must have shrunk to less than 3 feet tall then. What exactly did he tie to on the top bunk? Did he tape the sheet to the bunk with scotch tape?
I did see a pic of the cell with bunk bed, I posted it on this site a week ago... not super tall.

The sheet had to be tied to the bed on the opposite side...wall side of the bed, and a hurl over the bed, maybe even head first, is the only way I could imagine it working

The Reports I read say he allegedly 'leaned forward on his knees' to choke himself.

Yet, unlike the other suicides with same methodology this one is “different”...go figure. Must be a full moon.

He
” I have not seen multiple fractures in a simple leaning into kind of suicidal hanging when there is no velocity.”

Simple rudimentary physics.

Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: "Have Not Seen" Multiple Fractures in "Simple Leaning Into Suicide Hanging" In Over 20,000 Autopsies (VIDEO)
right.... a LEAN INTO hanging would be impossible to break bones...

but NO ONE has ever claimed it was a ''lean into'' hanging...

Dr. Cyril Wecht: Let me say, if this is a lean-into kind of a hanging, not someone hurling himself from the top bunk. But if he were for example, sitting on the lower bunk or kneeling by there, and no evidence of him being on the top bunk, and hurling himself off, then there is no velocity there is no force imparted to that scenario. Leaning forward in my opinion would not lead to what we have been told are “multiple fractures.”

Epstein's room had a bunk, and I heard on the news that he did hang himself from the top bunk, so he likely did what the Doc/Coroner said above, thru himself from the top bunk... and did not hang himself by leaning into the noose, also read the bunk beds were secured to the floor and walls so they could not be moved.

The medical examiner said she needed those details before her determination could be made.... and she viewed the suicide scene, viewed the sheets used and noose size, viewed the video of the hallways etc... and determined it was a suicide.... and reported it as such, 3 days after the autopsy was completed, and after she viewed the per say, crime scene.
He was probably murdered by strangulation (hence the struggling shreiks and screams heard) then they made it look like he hung himself.
the hallway video was reviewed by the medical examiner, no one entered his cell.

The screams were the guards when they found him, is what was reported.

Epstein had been dead for a bit, before they found him.

Regardless, MCC allowed him to kill himself, either by negligence or intentional, the IG in his investigation should give us details on that...
And since Epstein had been dead for a bit,
that would have been obvious.

Why did they attempt to resuscitate an obviously dead Epstein?
Why are there reports that state they moved him to the infirmary?
Why didn’t they take pictures of the scene
before EMS left with his body?
Why did initial reports merely state he was unresponsive
when clearly he was dead for some time?
Why would hospital personnel ‘work on him’
for 20 mins before they called it if he was obviously dead?

Why have they not released a conclusion
about the previous incident in July?

1. Emergency response always first attempts resuscitation. You can’t assume.
2. Maybe because there is no morgue.
3. How do you know what pictures were taken and when?
4. Because was dead, and that is the jargon.
5. Because they do their damndest to bring a person back. You never know.
6. Because they aren’t obligated to at your convenience.
1. Again, if he had been dead for a bit,
You don’t have to assume...you know.

There is no reason to use CPR on a cold, stiff body,
where livor mortis has already set in

2. Then, please refer to #1

3. Because there weren’t

4. Umm, was he dead in July
Unresponsive is not jargon for dead, dope

5. HE’S FUCKING DEAD...THEY KNOW
They would have had him on an ekg monitor

6. They ARE obligated which has nothing to do with me

Forum List