Dr. Corsi is vindicated

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The good doctor told Mueller to "eff off" when Mueller demanded he lie to save his own skin and make up falsehoods about his president.

Corsi is old and frail, but he stood up proudly to the witch hunters even under the threat of prison.

"Shoot if you must this old gray head, but spare my country's prez he said."

Jerome Corsi says he feels 'vindicated' - CNNPolitics

The good doctor told Mueller to "eff off" when Mueller demanded he lie to save his own skin and make up falsehoods about his president.

Corsi is old and frail, but he stood up proudly to the witch hunters even under the threat of prison.

Cool. If he isn't guilty he shouldn't be convicted.

Here is a list of those who had as of.....well whenever it was written. Maybe Fox concentrated too long on putting that picture of the blonde woman up instead of dating their last revision or the blonde distracted me from it.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

to be out there!

(CNN)Jerome Corsi tells CNN that he and his family are relieved the Mueller investigation is over and that he feels "vindicated."

"We feel vindicated," said Corsi, an author, conspiracy theorist and associate of Roger Stone. "I did nothing wrong."

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team offered Corsi a proposed plea agreement, which would have required him to admit to one criminal charge with two components: lying to investigators and obstruction of justice before congressional or grand jury proceedings.

Corsi refused to sign the plea deal. He then released drafts of his plea agreement and indictment, went on a media tour slamming Mueller's team and published a book detailing his experiences with the special counsel.

In the end, Mueller concluded his investigation without ever bringing charges against Corsi.

On Friday, Corsi accused Mueller's team of trying to push him to plead guilty to a crime he didn't commit.

"I went in there to cooperate with them. They treated me as a criminal," Corsi said.
"I consider this entire investigation to be fraudulent," he said. "I'm glad it's over."
He said that if he is needed as a witness in Stone's trial, he would be willing to tell the truth but would do so only if subpoenaed.
"I'm not volunteering," Corsi said.

Corsi is a bit of an oddball !

Dr. Corsi is a very prolific author, and served as the Info Wars bureau chief for a while. A lot of people think Alex Jones is a bit of an oddball as well.

Here is a list of those who had as of.....well whenever it was written. Maybe Fox concentrated too long on putting that picture of the blonde woman up instead of dating their last revision or the blonde distracted me from it.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe who didn't have a damn thing to do with the 2016 election or Russian "collusion"? - That would be a more accurate title for the article.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe who didn't have a damn thing to do with the 2016 election or Russian "collusion"? - That would be a more accurate title for the article.

Hey, Fox was more concerned with getting that blonde's picture at the bottom to make me stare a moment longer than putting up a good title. Maybe they're anti Trump. If I've posted this already my apologies. It just seems like the probe uncovered all kinds of criminal acts but yeah, Trump isn't going to jail. Yay, just SOME of his buddies are.

"A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions.

Papadopoulos was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison, 13 months of supervised release, 200 hours of community service and a $9,500 fine for lying to the FBI during the Russia probe."

Hey, Fox was more concerned with getting that blonde's picture at the bottom to make me stare a moment longer than putting up a good title. Maybe they're anti Trump. If I've posted this already my apologies. It just seems like the probe uncovered all kinds of criminal acts but yeah, Trump isn't going to jail. Yay, just SOME of his buddies are.

"A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions.

Papadopoulos was sentenced in September 2018 to 14 days in prison, 13 months of supervised release, 200 hours of community service and a $9,500 fine for lying to the FBI during the Russia probe."

The pardon is in process I am sure. He did nothing wrong, but was caught in a perjury trap. He got a slap on the wrist while Mueller wanted to hang him because he would not and could not roll over on Trump.

You are still not getting it.

Papadopoulos did nothing wrong during the campaign.
He didn't commit a crime until the FBI interviewed him.

Do you think we should do that to American citizens?

Ah, if Trump's FBI charged him with lying I'm sure they had a reason.

Trump’s fbi? Lol

Trump’s fbi? Lol

yeah, if its Trump's economy, its Trump's FBI.

The man has been President for a couple years now.

Well, it definitely wasn’t Trump’s fbi when all this crap started.
Trump’s fbi? Lol

yeah, if its Trump's economy, its Trump's FBI.

The man has been President for a couple years now.

Nothing to do with Russia, all process crimes. They should have all followed Corsi lead and told Mueller to suck Michelle Obama dick

Nothing to do with Russia, all process crimes. They should have all followed Corsi lead and told Mueller to suck Michelle Obama dick

Mueller's failure to break Corsi is a real key to this case. Dr. Corsi should be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Man, Fox said the word Russia a lot in what they plead guilty to. Guess if they're your heroes they can do no wrong.

Oh well. How about Gronk retiring? Probably a smart move on his part I say.

Mueller's failure to break Corsi is a real key to this case. Dr. Corsi should be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

If Corsi spilled his/her guts would there have been more convictions?

Man, Fox said the word Russia a lot in what they plead guilty to. Guess if they're your heroes they can do no wrong.

Oh well. How about Gronk retiring? Probably a smart move on his part I say.

9 years is plenty enough time in the NFL. Leaving before you are seriously and permanently injured seems smart.

If Corsi spilled his/her guts would there have been more convictions?

Mueller thought so. That's why he put such unbelievable pressure on Corsi demanding that he make up lies about his President.

Forum List

Back