Dr. Corsi Gives Update On Arpaio’s Obama Birth Certificate Investigation

bummer he was top 10% of his class at harvard, eh?

you've lost it.

don't you have something else that interests you, scott... you know, besides spending your life stirring up conspiracies.

• Banned
bummer he was top 10% of his class at harvard, eh?

you've lost it.

don't you have something else that interests you, scott... you know, besides spending your life stirring up conspiracies.

if the mainstream media wasn't obama's most loyal base.
sure, i have lots of other interests, this is just one of many. i'm multi tasking. how do we know he was top 10% without records. why did he surrender his law license ?

i think all of this will help recalibrate our search/desire for transparency jill, at least i hope so. but this web is so tangled for just three and a half years. it's important to me, and interseting, and it's fun with civics. don't forget it's the pushback that keeps me most interested. why do people care if other citizens study their president's past. why is that a problem if there is nothing wrong? i think we have a right to know. just as you have the right to try to discourage me from knowing. that's ok in this country.

all the best.

Last edited:
Holy crap. Another "big date" comes and goes and still NOTHING!! NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!!!! How long will idiots like Wash, uh, never mind. We know the answer to that.

• Banned
i think stephanie cutter might be a liar. so too may the fec.

Forum List

Back