Dr Conrad Murray guilty of manslaughter

I couldn't find another thread (yes I did a damn search)....so on the news today, Dr. Conrad Murray was sentenced to 4 years in JAIL.....not a prison.
I had also heard earlier that the prosecuting attorneys wanted to have Dr. Murray pay the sum of $100 million to the Jackson children.
I'm thinking..WTF??.....100 million dollars?? Are they fucking serious??
Why??
It's not going to bring Daddy back, and it's not like those children don't have enough money to live comfortably on for the rest of their lives. Jesus H.....people drive me crazy with some of this bullshit.
They took away Dr. Murray's medical license, I agree with that.....but spending time in a jail......I don't think he should have even gotten that. But I reckon it's better than prison~

I couldn't find another thread (yes I did a damn search)....so on the news today, Dr. Conrad Murray was sentenced to 4 years in JAIL.....not a prison.
I had also heard earlier that the prosecuting attorneys wanted to have Dr. Murray pay the sum of $100 million to the Jackson children.
I'm thinking..WTF??.....100 million dollars?? Are they fucking serious??
Why??
It's not going to bring Daddy back, and it's not like those children don't have enough money to live comfortably on for the rest of their lives. Jesus H.....people drive me crazy with some of this bullshit.
They took away Dr. Murray's medical license, I agree with that.....but spending time in a jail......I don't think he should have even gotten that. But I reckon it's better than prison~
They want that because that is what he would have made on tour but his estate has made over 400 mil since his death. Sad to say he was worth more dead then alive

Forum List

Back