Dr. Benjamin Linus, PHD

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
You made the right choice for your "daughter"-and chose good over evil for once in your life.

I like history teacher Ben better than Island Ben, but I think he will redeem himself by the end of the season.

Benjamin Linus is the prodigal son. He abused his power, he killed Jacob and yet when he said he was going to non-Locke because no one else would have him, Illana said she'd have him. Redemption. And here I thought he was going to get his head whacked off. lol

Glad to see off-island Ben put Alex first but . . . after the principal wrote her letter of recommendation why didn't Ben just wait then blackmail him for the principal job? Ah, doesn't make for good tv and doesn't make Ben quite as redeemed I guess. They should still do it . . . Ben has a rotten streak.

Anyone else notice that Hurley resembles Jesus Christ with the long, wavy hair and the beard and all?

Richard . . . ewww he was given the gift of what, eternal youth, never growing old? When he and Jack were sitting with the dy-no-mite lit . . . Jack had faith that it wouldn't blow up. Man of science believes.

Once again, no Sawyer this week. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think Richard was the Capt. of the "Black Rock" ship.

Did you notice Alex had the same "name?" I wonder if they will show her mom too sometime in the future. Roussu? Roussa?

Next week is it Kate's story? It was hard to tell from the "preview" last night. And will she escape Locke/Not Locke?

And will Sawyer go shirtless again? :eusa_pray:

I miss not having cable TV for this single program.

Gotta wait for NetFlciks to offer this season, I guess.

I actually felt so sorry for Linus this week. I sure didn't like him on the island through out the season. It is either going to be Jack or Hurley and they are making it so obvious that it is jack which makes me think it won't be him now.

At least now I know what (and who some of) the Candidates are. I didn't know before.

Ben is an okay guy now. :thup: And his dad (Uncle Rico) said he was sorry they were part of the Dharma Initiative (huh?). So what's with Charles Widmore cruising around in the sub?

At least now I know what (and who some of) the Candidates are. I didn't know before.

Ben is an okay guy now. :thup: And his dad (Uncle Rico) said he was sorry they were part of the Dharma Initiative (huh?). So what's with Charles Widmore cruising around in the sub?

I wonder how many other fans know that's Uncle Rico! :D

They went to the Island and came back in the "alternative world"-I'm sure we will find out what that means this season, he didn't say that for nothing. Just to confuse us more!

I knew Widmore would come back, he's going to help save the "good guys" me thinks, and somehow Desmond will be involved. :eusa_pray:

How did Charles Widmore make all his money again? I forgot.

Widmore was the person who started the Dharma Initiative right?

My memory isn't so good on this.

Jacob did say to Hurley that someone was coming to the Island, so he is aware Widmore is on his way but he didn't care about the people on the Island, it seems he was focused on going to where Smokey is.

The producers stated that they would not in the show with a lame ending like the Soprano's did and other shows. I just don't think all our questions will be answered. My bet they won't be and then a year or two later a movie will come out to tie up the loose ends.

I'll be pissed if that is the case.

I thought Widmore was a bad guy, he wanted the island to exploit it and that's why Ben was so protective. I think he's going to side w/not-Locke and crew.

Who is Uncle Rico?

How did Charles Widmore make all his money again? I forgot.

Widmore was the person who started the Dharma Initiative right?

My memory isn't so good on this.

Jacob did say to Hurley that someone was coming to the Island, so he is aware Widmore is on his way but he didn't care about the people on the Island, it seems he was focused on going to where Smokey is.

The producers stated that they would not in the show with a lame ending like the Soprano's did and other shows. I just don't think all our questions will be answered. My bet they won't be and then a year or two later a movie will come out to tie up the loose ends.

I'll be pissed if that is the case.

The Hanso Foundation funded the Dharma Initiative.

Lostepedia is your friend. Lostpedia - The Lost Encyclopedia

Forum List

Back