Dozens of Spanish cities declaring themselves ‘Free of Israeli Apartheid’

The mandate did, you are confusing the mandatory again, the way the INTERNATIONAL LAW that created the two palestines was written until the LoN/UN signed of the Jews ability to create a government and stand on their own.

It was a plot by the arab muslims, nazi's and white supremacists to create dissent amongst the Jews hoping they would kick of and allow the UN to withdraw the original mandate and make it wholly muslim. The UN did not have the right to partition the Jewish section of the Mandate of palestine, and were told as much. This is why they altered the UN charter in 1949 to protect the Jews rights to all of Jewish palestine.

That is correct there has never been any borders of palestine, only those borders delineated by the LoN mandate ( confused again by the mandatory arent we ) mandate were of the Jewish national home and trans Jordan.

They did through the UN when the Jews declared their state on May 15 1948 in accordance with the Msndate of palestine and the UN charter. Trans Jordan only declared their state in 1946 and were signed of by the British mandatory.

All this has been posted before on this board and no doubt you will ignore this as you have previously
That ducks my questions.

No it answers it and you know it does, this is why you deny it answers your question.

The LoN under the MANDATE OF PALESTINE ( not the mandatory ) gave the land to the Jews to be claimed when they felt able to form a government and stand on their own. This they did in 1948/1949 and so title passed from the MANDATE to the Jews.

There are no delineated borders of a nation of palestine other than those of trans Jordan which was the arab muslims national home created in 1946 under the MANDATE OF PALESTINE.

What do you find so hard to understand about the facts ?
What you and Rocco don't understand is THAT THE ZIONISTS BRIBED COUNTRIES TO VOTE THEIR WAY IN THE UN......you essentially cheated your way...PERIOD

Another of your RACIST claims that you will now refuse to substantiate, then deflect and derail hoping that no one will notice.

What you dont understand is we see right through your words to the Jew hate and Nazism that you wallow in like the supremacist pig you are
I'm RIGHT of course>>>>>>Now understand the truth<Just admit it<like your Zionist collaboration with the Nazis,i would think highly of you Pheo if you could just ADMIT the truth,also Rocco too<instead of all these blatant excuses you offer...steve
You have no need to be rude and call me a pig,neo-nazi ad-nausium.........because this is your mono-monotamy sic to enable you to NOT FACE THE FACTS

The mandate did, you are confusing the mandatory again, the way the INTERNATIONAL LAW that created the two palestines was written until the LoN/UN signed of the Jews ability to create a government and stand on their own.

It was a plot by the arab muslims, nazi's and white supremacists to create dissent amongst the Jews hoping they would kick of and allow the UN to withdraw the original mandate and make it wholly muslim. The UN did not have the right to partition the Jewish section of the Mandate of palestine, and were told as much. This is why they altered the UN charter in 1949 to protect the Jews rights to all of Jewish palestine.

That is correct there has never been any borders of palestine, only those borders delineated by the LoN mandate ( confused again by the mandatory arent we ) mandate were of the Jewish national home and trans Jordan.

They did through the UN when the Jews declared their state on May 15 1948 in accordance with the Msndate of palestine and the UN charter. Trans Jordan only declared their state in 1946 and were signed of by the British mandatory.

All this has been posted before on this board and no doubt you will ignore this as you have previously
That ducks my questions.

No it answers it and you know it does, this is why you deny it answers your question.

The LoN under the MANDATE OF PALESTINE ( not the mandatory ) gave the land to the Jews to be claimed when they felt able to form a government and stand on their own. This they did in 1948/1949 and so title passed from the MANDATE to the Jews.

There are no delineated borders of a nation of palestine other than those of trans Jordan which was the arab muslims national home created in 1946 under the MANDATE OF PALESTINE.

What you and Rocco don't understand is THAT THE ZIONISTS BRIBED COUNTRIES TO VOTE THEIR WAY IN THE UN......you essentially cheated your way...PERIOD

Another of your RACIST claims that you will now refuse to substantiate, then deflect and derail hoping that no one will notice.

What you dont understand is we see right through your words to the Jew hate and Nazism that you wallow in like the supremacist pig you are
I'm RIGHT of course>>>>>>Now understand the truth<Just admit it<like your Zionist collaboration with the Nazis,i would think highly of you Pheo if you could just ADMIT the truth,also Rocco too<instead of all these blatant excuses you offer...steve

And once again you spout your LIES and try and deflect the thread because you cant handle not being the one pulling the strings. You are just a NAZI POS that should be put with all the others in the Prison in Strasbourg until you die for your beliefs

That ducks my questions.

You have no need to be rude and call me a pig,neo-nazi ad-nausium.........because this is your mono-monotamy sic to enable you to NOT FACE THE FACTS

I call you as I see you and you are nothing more than a NAZI SUPREMACIST PIG. I faced the facts years ago, you are still believing the LIES and BLOOD LIBELS of the nazi supremnacist pigs that you follow. As proven by your nazi claims

I call you as I see you and you are nothing more than a NAZI SUPREMACIST PIG. I faced the facts years ago, you are still believing the LIES and BLOOD LIBELS of the nazi supremnacist pigs that you follow. As proven by your nazi claims
You need a Smack in the Mouth Boy

WHY Hoss are you slapping Pheo in this way????????and how come the colour of your skin has changed....steve.....LOL

And you will never be man enough to do it, nor will any of your islamonazi terrorist friends. But I hope the Mods have taken heed of your threats and listed your IP address for checking with homeland security.

WHY Hoss are you slapping Pheo in this way????????and how come the colour of your skin has changed....steve.....LOL

How come you are so stupid, and how come you are such a LIAR

Forum List

Back