Dozens of Bomb Threats Across U.S. and U.K.

Terroists don't call in bomb threats .

It's a bunch of kids looking to get out of finals or look into enjoy a nice summer day.

It was the same recorded robocall across the country and in the U.K. Pretty organized so not instances of local kids. As I said in OP, I hope it's just the hackers that did this before although you have to take it seriously these days.

No pissmore it's about the futility of getting your panties in a twist over events you cannot control.
The op is fear mongering .

Discussing current events is fearmongering? You are an idiot.

There have been many bomb threats called into schools across several countries on the same day. Fact.

Radical Muslims are calling for attacks during Ramadan. Fact.

I just hope the two aren't related and, as I said in the OP, it could be the same hackers that did something similar in the past. Either way, it's okay to talk about it even though it doesn't fit the left's narrative. Off to your little safe space now. The adults want to talk about this.

Get used to it. Of course with Obama importing terrorists, bomb THREATS are better than BOMBS.

Is the left wing's sense of history limited to a freaking wallet sized card? As usual the radical left leaves out a crucial part of the Constitution for their own purposes, namely the freaking Bill of Rights aka the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution which were ratified in 1791. The most important Amendment (because they named it the 1st Amendment) includes crucial references to the free expression of religion in the United States..

No pissmore it's about the futility of getting your panties in a twist over events you cannot control.
The op is fear mongering .

Discussing current events is fearmongering? You are an idiot.

There have been many bomb threats called into schools across several countries on the same day. Fact.

Radical Muslims are calling for attacks during Ramadan. Fact.

I just hope the two aren't related and, as I said in the OP, it could be the same hackers that did something similar in the past. Either way, it's okay to talk about it even though it doesn't fit the left's narrative. Off to your little safe space now. The adults want to talk about this.
More fear mongering.

Is the left wing's sense of history limited to a freaking wallet sized card? As usual the radical left leaves out a crucial part of the Constitution for their own purposes, namely the freaking Bill of Rights aka the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution which were ratified in 1791. The most important Amendment (because they named it the 1st Amendment) includes crucial references to the free expression of religion in the United States..
Oh my fucking god.
Too funny.

Forum List

Back