dozens of black people mysteriously voted!!!

TrannyCumFlinger said:
My signature is there for all to see Ghetto Ravi.. ;-) Too bad everyone can read it. What we can't change is one's inner thug. Don't think too hard. :lol:

Well honey, since the assholes continue to call you a welsher even though you've honored your bet I'd just remove the damn sig line. no since in dealing with dishonorable assholes is there?

I have no HONOR. Just a fact.

we know, tranny, we know

So...Id assume that means Republican officials know EVERy white, hispanic or asian person who votes right? Its only those darkies "we aint never seen rounch heya befo'" that they are worried about.

charlie webster is the gop/RNC head that changed ron paul votes to romney, told the caucuses not to count their votes in public and to just send them in....he's a crook from head to toe...can't wait until he is gone

Last edited:
What I find fascinating is that the nutters come on these threads and prove that the GOP is hopelessly racist in many cases.

So...Id assume that means Republican officials know EVERy white, hispanic or asian person who votes right? Its only those darkies "we aint never seen rounch heya befo'" that they are worried about.

Right? :lol:

Maine People’s Alliance communications director Mike Tipping issued a statement Wednesday condemning Webster’s actions. “First it was union members, then it was college students, now it’s African Americans,” Tipping wrote. “Every one of the outlandish and offensive claims Chairman Webster has made in an attempt to restrict voting rights has proven to be completely untrue. I look forward to the day, coming very soon, when he is no longer given a public platform to launch his conspiracy theories.”

What I find fascinating is that the nutters come on these threads and prove that the GOP is hopelessly racist in many cases.

Hey! Some of my best friends are nig-, er, black people!

Somebody get Allen West on the phone...

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what black people did or didn't do? Race obsession for the female Al Sharpton of the forum.. Ghetto Ravi

Looks like the outgoing Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster is the one who has a "Race obsession" while you continue with your pathetic Ravi obsession...Yawn.

Forum List

Back