dozens of black people mysteriously voted!!!

Who gives a shit what black people did or didn't do? Race obsession for the female Al Sharpton of the forum.. Ghetto Ravi

Hahahaha!!! Turn the clock back to 1962.

"Who are them there colored folks at tha general store? I aint never seen them before."

Wow. The right keeps getting more bizarre.

LadyWelsher, the GOP is the one that cares. Read the article, welsher.

My signature is there for all to see Ghetto Ravi.. ;-) Too bad everyone can read it. What we can't change is one's inner thug. Don't think too hard. :lol:

Those damn darkies all look the same to me. I couldn't recognize a single one of them when they stumbled into town to vote. I'm surprised they could even read the ballot.

At least they left before dark, thank God!

:lol: Hmm...........Let's see... According to CNN...

In Maine 397,754 people voted for Obama while 290,437 people voted for Romney.

That's a 107,317 differential... :lol: "dozens of blacks"? oh noze!

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/main

Outgoing Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster plans to investigate claims that “dozens of black people” who were unfamiliar to municipal officials voted Nov. 6 in rural Maine towns.

Webster, who will step down Dec. 1 after four years as Maine GOP chairman, first mentioned the questionable voter activity 16 minutes into a 21-minute interview Tuesday with Don Carrigan of WCSH-TV in Portland.

“In some parts of the state, there were dozens of black people who came in to vote,” Webster said. “Nobody in town knew them.”

When Carrigan pressed Webster to identify the towns, the Maine Republican Party chairman only specified that they were small rural towns.

My signature is there for all to see Ghetto Ravi.. ;-) Too bad everyone can read it. What we can't change is one's inner thug. Don't think too hard. :lol:

Well honey, since the assholes continue to call you a welsher even though you've honored your bet I'd just remove the damn sig line. no since in dealing with dishonorable assholes is there?

Election Results - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Outgoing Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster plans to investigate claims that “dozens of black people” who were unfamiliar to municipal officials voted Nov. 6 in rural Maine towns.

Webster, who will step down Dec. 1 after four years as Maine GOP chairman, first mentioned the questionable voter activity 16 minutes into a 21-minute interview Tuesday with Don Carrigan of WCSH-TV in Portland.

“In some parts of the state, there were dozens of black people who came in to vote,” Webster said. “Nobody in town knew them.”

When Carrigan pressed Webster to identify the towns, the Maine Republican Party chairman only specified that they were small rural towns.

Black people have special powers. Just one darkie vote can swing an entire state, dontcha know.

I mean, come on. We have a black President. That could only have been made possible by ju-ju!

Think, woman!

Those damn darkies all look the same to me. I couldn't recognize a single one of them when they stumbled into town to vote. I'm surprised they could even read the ballot.

At least they left before dark, thank God!

There you go, all the proof we need that election officials were lying.

Black people have special powers. Just one darkie vote can swing an entire state, dontcha know.

I mean, come on. We have a black President. That could only have been made possible by ju-ju!

Think, woman!

Yeah, thinking of Bush, 4 white man's vote was able to swing an entire nation.:D

Think, woman!

Here's a look at the 2011 Maine census which shows a total population of 1,328,188.

1.3% of Maine's residents are listed as black. Maine QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

I'm pretty sure that amounts to more black people than a few dozen. :thup:

Well honey, since the assholes continue to call you a welsher even though you've honored your bet I'd just remove the damn sig line. no since in dealing with dishonorable assholes is there?

It was all a fucking lie from the beginning but I'm going to see it through Willow.. thanks for the support though. Liberals aren't capable of being honest.. Just a fact.

Just remove it anyway LGS. I't's a stupid bet made with an absolute moron. Let all the idiots like Ravi keep pretending it means something.

Forum List

Back