Dozens killed, including Catholic priest, during Church attack in Central African Rep

Just about everything BAD in this world is done by muslims!....When will the WORLD grow a set of balls and rid the earth of this blight?

Muslim rebels attacked a Catholic parish in Bangui, the embattled capital of the Central African Republic, killing as many as 30 people, including the parish priest. The attack took place on Wednesday, when the Seleka rebels stormed the Our Lady of Fatima church compound with gunfire and grenades. Dozens of people, Christian and Muslim alike had taken refuge there to escape the fighting. The archdiocese of Bangui confirmed the death of Paul Emile Nzale. The 76-year-old parish priest. He's the second priest killed in the country this year, as a result of the on-going fighting. Both the Seleka and the...

Dozens killed, including Catholic priest, during Church attack in Central African Republic
Just the children of God, up to their usual murderous nonsense...
12122601_406887059509791_1157488966288814357_n.jpg

12193345_596044743869554_2950688924636742421_n.jpg

Just about everything BAD in this world is done by muslims!....When will the WORLD grow a set of balls and rid the earth of this blight?

Muslim rebels attacked a Catholic parish in Bangui, the embattled capital of the Central African Republic, killing as many as 30 people, including the parish priest. The attack took place on Wednesday, when the Seleka rebels stormed the Our Lady of Fatima church compound with gunfire and grenades. Dozens of people, Christian and Muslim alike had taken refuge there to escape the fighting. The archdiocese of Bangui confirmed the death of Paul Emile Nzale. The 76-year-old parish priest. He's the second priest killed in the country this year, as a result of the on-going fighting. Both the Seleka and the...

Dozens killed, including Catholic priest, during Church attack in Central African Republic

There is no such thing as a good religion. Now you know.

When you have the IQ of a banana slug, YOU would believe that!

I'll bite, name a good one? Oh right, there aren't any...

All have faults, unlike YOU, and your atheist friends, that have nothing good going for them!

All have faults, unlike YOU, and your atheist friends, that have nothing good going for them!
Atheists and Theists are both morons. And I noticed you were unable to name a good religion? That's because there are none...

Atheists and Theists are both morons. And I noticed you were unable to name a good religion? That's because there are none...

Even Islam is a good religion, when not controlled by inbreds, such as yourself!

Even Islam is a good religion, when not controlled by inbreds, such as yourself!
If I controlled Islam it would look like this:
Ashley_Greene_schoolgirl_uniform.jpg

Always with the sexual fantasy!.... You really need to try for the real thing, now that you're 60 years old!...Even BUY it, you're outlook on life may change!

Always with the sexual fantasy!.... You really need to try for the real thing, now that you're 60 years old!...Even BUY it, you're outlook on life may change!
I gave up schoolgirls when I was a schoolboy. Still, even all these decades later, I haven't forgotten.

I gave up schoolgirls when I was a schoolboy. Still, even all these decades later, I haven't forgotten.

Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Religion is the bane of the world when you consider all the wars that have been fought in the name of religion and the millions who have died fighting those wars.

Muslims are the worst though. If you aren't a Muslim then you are someone they will kill.

Until the world gets sick of this shit they will continue to do what they do.

There are no innocent Muslims in my book. There are billions out there who don't kill but they do nothing about those that do. They are just as guilty as the killers are.

This is the language of genocide. You're a blight to world peace and stability.

Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where will these refugees go?

5,000 flee Central African Republic camp after rebel attack
Nov 11,`15 -- U.N. officials say at least five people are dead and thousands have fled a camp for displaced people in Central African Republic after it came under attack by rebel fighters.
The violence took place in the northern town of Batangafo, the U.N. refugee agency said Wednesday. A preliminary report says that Muslim fighters killed five people in retaliation after two young Muslims had been killed earlier in the day there.

Charles Mballa, the UNHCR's deputy representative in the country, condemned the "horrific acts."

Tensions are mounting ahead of national elections set for late December in Central African Republic. As a result of violence over the last few years, some 860,000 people have been forced from their homes. Pope Francis is due to visit the capital later this month.

News from The Associated Press

Forum List

Back