Dozens in line for $1000 sneakers

Here's an idea. Anyone who spends 1000 on shoes should have that amount reduced in financial aid or "refundable tax credits". Errrr!

Some of these people are collectors. And while I don't understand that hobby, I accept it. But any mother who waits in line for her kid to take to take a shit needs a fucking parenting course.

so now we should reduce one's tax refunds or credits due to their spending? and so what about the 55 k cars...and really does anyone need a million dollar house?

News story I saw said the cost $240 a pair. What struck me as insane was some folks have been camped out ALL WEEK waiting for them. No one can hold a job and wait all week in line. So yes, there is definitely some of our money being spent on shoes.

Exactly.

And even if he works 3 jobs, pays for his own school and takes care of his elderly grandmother, and gives tithing to the poor, it's still ridiculous!

Once upon a time someone bought a gold plated dildo...

Yes ravi I do. $1000 can pay tuition, textbooks, or - gasp - even be put in a savings account if ever he's let go for taking too much vacation time to go shopping.

I don't care if he's Trump's kid. That is fucking ridiculous.
i love how these CON$ervoFascist Nanny Staters know best how other people should spend their own money!!

Yes ravi I do. $1000 can pay tuition, textbooks, or - gasp - even be put in a savings account if ever he's let go for taking too much vacation time to go shopping.

i love how these CON$ervoFascist Nanny Staters know best how other people should spend their own money!!

You should like her then. You love the nanny state. What are you whining about, Komrade?

LOL! He works and goes to school and you begrudge him a pair of sneakers?

Let's use some Lib logic here....

Is it "fair" that these folks are able to pay so much
for sneakers when so many have to go with out or be forced
to go to bargain stores to buy no name brand sneaks....

Is Chris Mathews or Al Sharpton devoting a few minutes on their cable
shows to express their outrage? :mad:

Out comes my conservative side; this is deplorable. If his mother helps him wait in line, it should be at a shrink's office.

You should like her then. You love the nanny state. What are you whining about, Komrade?
political-pictures-sarah-palin-whoosh.jpg

Outside of political sniping, kids don't need sneakers that cost hundreds. Spoiling a child rotten does not a decent human create.

Why does it still surprise me that libs don't understand money? A chicken in every pot and Kanyes on every foot?

And for the record "nanny staters" think govt knows best. In my world, chanel knows best. If my children ever find themselves with an extra 1000 dollars, they will put it in the bank. Crazy I know.

I'm sorry you can't afford them.

Forum List

Back