Do'ya think Sarah is ready for the debate?

Wow! Glad to see that you actually put some thought into your post! :clap2:

Now if your gal pal has 1% of your brain, she just might have a chance at becoming an intern for McCain, when they lose the election in November. :thup:

I hope you are expecting an idiot to show up for the VP debate. Anyone who thinks a small town mayor who got the party to deny the nomination to the INCUMBENT governor running for re-election and give it to her instead -and then went on to win the general election and THEN had an unheard of 80% approval rate must be an idiot - is the idiot himself.

Just remember, SHE is doing something no one in their right mind would consider asking you (or me) to do -if they really wanted to win. You think McCain doesn't really want to win when this is the very first time he has ever gotten his own party to put him up for President? He took far more care in picking Palin than the first Bush took in picking Quayle. And even with Quayle on the ticket -Bush blew Dukakis out of the water on election night. That is because in the end, VP choice doesn't matter -who is on the top of the ticket always does.

I hope you are expecting an idiot to show up for the VP debate. Anyone who thinks a small town mayor who got the party to deny the nomination to the INCUMBENT governor running for re-election and give it to her instead -and then went on to win the general election and THEN had an unheard of 80% approval rate must be an idiot - is the idiot himself.

Just remember, SHE is doing something no one in their right mind would consider asking you (or me) to do -if they really wanted to win. You think McCain doesn't really want to win when this is the very first time he has ever gotten his own party to put him up for President? He took far more care in picking Palin than the first Bush took in picking Quayle. And even with Quayle on the ticket -Bush blew Dukakis out of the water on election night. That is because in the end, VP choice doesn't matter -who is on the top of the ticket always does.

:eusa_hand: So, we are "back peddling" here a little, huh? And remind me .... who is it you are voting for .... because I think I have forgotten - even if you have said so. :eusa_eh: You are starting to ramble now :blahblah: or are you just getting confused? :doubt:

Bush, neither of them are running for president. McCain is. It sure sounds a lot to me like you are expecting him to lose? If that is your point then why are you defending her so much :confused:

If Sarah Palin has the qualifications for a Vice-Presidenet, the political decorum, the ability to speak with knowledge on subject of vital importance to the country, to demonstrate a presence of being able to speak impromptu and coherently on subject matter of national importance... If she posses all the qualities, then I must give her monumental credit.

It must be a daunting task for her to keep all the qualities and abilities so well hidden from the media and the public at large.

Tell me which time the media was actually interested in those qualities in Palin as opposed to tossing her a pop quiz unrelated to the issues in THIS campaign? No "journalist" truly interested in knowing how Palin intends to support McCain's position on all sorts of issues or explain in greater depth what McCain's positions are -would even bother DEMANDING she name the specifics involving a 30 yr. old SC decision when that decision has nothing to do with the issues ANY of the candidates are running on right now.

Do you think if Sean Hannity asked Biden to list the specifics about the majority and minority opinions of the Supreme Court decision of 1979 involving the rights of steel workers that he could actually do it? Wouldn't you realize it was nothing but a "set up" question intended to do nothing but embarass him when there was no reason for him to have the specific details of that case on hand when it had nothing to do with the issues of this race? I'm pretty sure you would in THAT case. LOL Since Obama isn't running on ANYTHING to do with the rights of steelworkers in particular, I wouldn't expect either Obama OR Biden to be able to answer that without looking it up and discussing with others with specific knowledge and involvement on that case what possible relevance it has with today's issues. If you expect ANY candidate to be a walking Encyclopedia, you will be disappointed. But in fact Democrats only expect Republicans ones to be. And then when that person never is because it is an impossible feat for any human being -they pretend and even insist, it means that person is "stupid" -although they NEVER put their own candidate to that same test.

:eusa_hand: So, we are "back peddling" here a little, huh? And remind me .... who is it you are voting for .... because I think I have forgotten - even if you have said so. :eusa_eh: You are starting to ramble now :blahblah: or are you just getting confused? :doubt:

Bush, neither of them are running for president. McCain is. It sure sounds a lot to me like you are expecting him to lose? If that is your point then why are you defending her so much :confused:

I'll speak slower for you. Whether McCain or Obama loses -it won't be because of who they chose as VP.

I'm pretty sure ole Joe coulda fired off Brown v. Board of Education or Madison v. Marbury or some shit ...

Population 2006 estimate

Alaska - 670,053

United States - 299,398,484

For a few more facts try this ....
Alaska QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Need I say more? :doubt:

And Biden is from a teensy bitty state with a similar population but with far less less natural resources. So what? How does that change the fact that all governors have nearly identical jobs and deal with nearly identical issues along with the specific issues of their own state. With your reasoning Clinton as governor of hick Arkansas was unqualified for an even higher office.

:eusa_clap: Good answer! I would not have expected anything better, since this is the only answer you seem to have for anything! :eusa_clap:

If you can point out ANY Presidential election in history that ever hinged on who was on the bottom spot of a ticket -I'd like to hear it.

And Biden is from a teensy bitty state with a similar population but with far less less natural resources. So what? How does that change the fact that all governors have nearly identical jobs and deal with nearly identical issues along with the specific issues of their own state. With your reasoning Clinton as governor of hick Arkansas was unqualified for an even higher office.

:eusa_shhh: Shhhh. Pay attention! At least the Republicans have found someone to try to teach her about foreign affairs. Let's all :eusa_pray: that she is listening and absorbing what she hears!

As Republican vice-presidental candidate Gov. Sarah Palin gets ready to debate her Democratic opponent Sen. Joe Biden, she will meet with former Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger, who will help tutor her on foreign policy.
Kissinger to school Palin In Foreign Policy | Last Reporter - an independent's viewpoint

I wonder when the liberal media is going ask Obama some tough questions like:

Other than Roe V. Wade, can you name any Supreme Court cases?

or

Do you read newspapers? If so, which ones?

:eusa_shhh: Shhhh. Pay attention! At least the Republicans have found someone to try to teach her about foreign affairs. Let's all :eusa_pray: that she is listening and absorbing what she hears!

I'll be sure to remind you of that the next time a dumb ass Democrat governor from a hick state like Arkansas or Georgia has the balls to think they should hold the highest executive office. Especially when no governor ever has foreign relations experience since the Constitution specifically forbids governors from engaging in foreign diplomacy. Just love you bobos who haven't a clue how your own system of government even works.

You just keep on pretending that the skills needed for one branch of government are interchangable with those needed in a totally different branch of government. I know a brilliant singer -want to spend big bucks on his sculptures? I'm pretty sure being a gifted singer means he is automatically a gifted sculptor -hey, after all, they are both in "the arts" and therefore his singing skills are totally interchangable with those needed for a sculptor, right?

Wow! Glad to see that you actually put some thought into your post! :clap2:

Now if your gal pal has 1% of your brain, she just might have a chance at becoming an intern for McCain, when they lose the election in November. :thup:

And when it turns out she has far more than that?

I'll be sure to remind you of that the next time a dumb ass Democrat governor from a hick state like Arkansas or Georgia has the balls to think they should hold the highest executive office. Especially when no governor ever has foreign relations experience since the Constitution specifically forbids governors from engaging in foreign diplomacy. Just love you bobos who haven't a clue how your own system of government even works.

You just keep on pretending that the skills needed for one branch of government are interchangable with those needed in a totally different branch of government. I know a brilliant singer -want to spend big bucks on his sculptures? I'm pretty sure being a gifted singer means he is automatically a gifted sculptor -hey, after all, they are both in "the arts" and therefore his singing skills are totally interchangable with those needed for a sculptor, right?
Well we elected a dumbass hick governor from Texas look where that got us! Plus he hadn't even served a full term as governor!And as vice President who spend quite a bit of time going to other countries!
You guys made the mistake once of going with an out of touch governor isn't it time to learn your lesson!

And when it turns out she has far more than that?

:confused: "Concerns About Palin’s Readiness as Big Test Nears" :confused:

But Mike Murphy, who used to work as a senior adviser to Mr. McCain, said Ms. Palin’s performance in the campaign had underlined his argument that she was a bad choice for Mr. McCain. Mr. Murphy said he was skeptical that she could turn it around in one debate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/30/us/politics/30palin.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&adxnnlx=1222770231-Md8r9mR%201uRO5Iz01eJLLA

/yawn frazzledgear .... are you getting bored yet? lol :lol:

Whoever you are voting for .... good luck. Because if you put at much support behind them, as you have done Sarah ... I am sure they will welcome and appreciate of your support. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who touts her state's proximity to Russia as part of her foreign policy experience, has not met with Russian leaders or delegations, negotiated any Russian issues or visited the country, according to an Associated Press review of records from the governor's office.

The review showed that the Republican vice presidential candidate has negotiated with only one country, Canada, and until last week had met with the leader of only one other, tiny Iceland. Her portfolio expanded last week when she went to New York and met seven foreign leaders attending the U.N. General Assembly.

Governors who run for national office often are criticized for lacking the international experience that, for example, someone from Congress or the president's Cabinet might have. But Palin's foreign policy adviser Steve Biegun, on leave as vice president of international governmental affairs for Ford Motor Co., said that's not a handicap.

"And what Governor Palin has is a full breadth of international experience that any governor would have who is engaged with the world on trade, on infrastructure issues," he said. "Governors don't have the same opportunities or the same responsibilities that senators have. They're different, but they're not inferior."

Palin herself has said repeatedly that her job is inherently international because of Alaska's location, across the Bering Strait from Russia.

It's 53 miles to Russia. You may be able to see one of the Islands that Russia claims, but probably not the mainland. And where is her house that she says she can see it from?

Palin's foreign negotiations limited to Canada - Yahoo! News

Forum List

Back