Download speeds

Just curious what y'all are getting.
I average around 80 to 90 mbps with xfinity using multiple test sites.

WHy are you paying for that fast?
To get that speed you are either on Xfinity's "Blast" or "Extreme"...you will never use that much. You could have 5 TV's all streaming HD...while downloading a movie off of every PC in the house and you might be take up half that.

To get that speed you are either on Xfinity's "Blast" or "Extreme"...you will never use that much. You could have 5 TV's all streaming HD...while downloading a movie off of every PC in the house and you might be take up half that.

I'm only paying for 50 mbps..
Thats why I'm asking...I know I sure as hell aint complaining.:biggrin:

I'm only paying for 50 mbps..
Thats why I'm asking...I know I sure as hell aint complaining.:biggrin:

Hilarious...the guy who set you up either don't care or did you a favor...either way - you win.

In 1978, I was using a 300 baud modem and a 2MHz Z80 processor with 48 Kb of RAM. I could read faster than the messages appeared on the screen.

I sold that computer 3 years ago - still in working order with the original software and manuals, two 180 K floppy drives and the programming manuals for it.

Forum List

Back