Down with Brown!

Mr Joyce,

I would not wish to address you by your given name. If my choice for my children was a public school or private school, it would depend on the neighborhood I lived in. See closed minded one, IF I live in a 'good neighborhood', where my neighbors of whatever hue believe their kids should go to school with zeal and shut their traps regarding nonsense, I have no problem sending my kids there. I did for two of them.

On the other hand, if my public schools have so much money, that they are labeling kids right and left, regardless of hue, I'll send them to the parochial schools.

If I lived in an area where the schools did not address the educational needs of the students, my children would not attend. I have no problem with them attending schools with blacks, Asians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims, ect. Do you?

Originally posted by William Joyce
Question for OCA.

Would you send your children to

1) an all-white school

or

2) an all-black school

Well seeing as how my kids are white I don't have much choice in the matter. But I personally have no problem with my kids going to a racially mixed school(which they do) because it seems that so far the parents and the kids are positive and geared towards learning and nothing else. Now if I lived in an all Black neighborhood and my kids had to attend a Black school it would be judged upon the same criteria. If it didn't measure up off to private school or homeschooled it would be.

I'll move my kid out of an all White school too if the same situation arises.

Willy has a problem. He wants all to join him in his hate fest. I'm telling you, my own kids, Caucasians, have gone to school with the 'mud people' who's parents had way more money than I. They and my kids received excellent educations-enough for Stanford, West Point, and others. The kids I teach are mostly Caucasian, with a smattering of Hispanic. The lower grades have some Blacks. In any case, we expect the same standards regardless of ethnicity.

I grade tests, then look at who did what. Somehow Willy, unless your kids beat the gene pool, I'd bet they didn't do too well.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Mr Joyce,

I would not wish to address you by your given name. If my choice for my children was a public school or private school, it would depend on the neighborhood I lived in. See closed minded one, IF I live in a 'good neighborhood', where my neighbors of whatever hue believe their kids should go to school with zeal and shut their traps regarding nonsense, I have no problem sending my kids there. I did for two of them.

On the other hand, if my public schools have so much money, that they are labeling kids right and left, regardless of hue, I'll send them to the parochial schools.

If I lived in an area where the schools did not address the educational needs of the students, my children would not attend. I have no problem with them attending schools with blacks, Asians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims, ect. Do you?
Thats ALOT of "if's".

In other words, nobody wants to answer the question. I know, I know. It's tough to face up to that annoying little thing called reality. But it's what conservatism begins with: an acknowledgment of FACTS. Those of y'all who can't accept facts have a big, well-funded ideological movement calling your name. It's called liberalism.

Seems like the public schools know what there doing:

Decades after the Supreme Court ended school segregation, high school students in rural Lyons, Ga., are still separated from their peers of other races — at the prom.

At Toombs County High School, there are three separate dances: one for blacks, one for whites and this year for the first time, one for Hispanics.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120020,00.html

not really a lot of IFs. I am a teacher, in a parochial school. Income is not good, but education is. I chose to buy a town home in one school district over another, knowing that I would pay nearly 1k more per year in property taxes. Hmmm, not altruistic, my home is worth 5k more than those on the next block.

The school I teach at is private, as I said. If the parents can pay, we teach. Doesn't matter the hue, they are all kids.

Willy let me give you my honest take on Brown v Board of ed.

I think it was right. There is no such thing as seperate but equal. At the same time, I think that busing to create equality was wrong, it fueled the white flight from the public schools.

I'm all for parochial schools, but at the lowest possible tuition, we're talking 2k per year, my school nearly 3k for the first; 3.5k for second' and 4k for 3 or more. High school that is parochial at the low ends is at 7k per year.

Now the public schools around here are at 9k for elementary and 14 k for high school. Guess what Willy,most people send their kids to the diversified school. Why? They get a good enough education to get into Ivy League Schools. 80% of the grads go to 4 year schools. 18% go to junior college, and history shows that 98% of those transfer to 4 year schools. The other two percent go to trade or not. For the past 6 years, 100% grad high school.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Willy let me give you my honest take on Brown v Board of ed.

I think it was right. There is no such thing as seperate but equal. At the same time, I think that busing to create equality was wrong, it fueled the white flight from the public schools.

I'm all for parochial schools, but at the lowest possible tuition, we're talking 2k per year, my school nearly 3k for the first; 3.5k for second' and 4k for 3 or more. High school that is parochial at the low ends is at 7k per year.

Now the public schools around here are at 9k for elementary and 14 k for high school. Guess what Willy,most people send their kids to the diversified school. Why? They get a good enough education to get into Ivy League Schools. 80% of the grads go to 4 year schools. 18% go to junior college, and history shows that 98% of those transfer to 4 year schools. The other two percent go to trade or not. For the past 6 years, 100% grad high school.

Sorry Kathianne, but the ambulatory dungheap known as "William Joyce" doesn't care about that, and it won't even penetrate the layer of raw sewage that is his racism. He knows to his very core that all other races are inferior to the white race, but he has neither the courage of his convictions or the slightest inkling that he is completely wrong.

Originally posted by k
There is no such thing as seperate but equal.

No? If mathematical one and mathematical one are separate, does one no longer equal one? If you have ten bricks in one room, and ten bricks in another, are they not equal?

Not if one is kept in a humid environment on purpose. Assuming they are all new bricks, without a past.

Get a life.

White patriots gathered in Topeka to protest the genocide of their people.

Damn.
If only we could pick the spots that a plane was going to crash, instead of those crashes occuring more at random as they do.

Originally posted by k
Not if one is kept in a humid environment on purpose. Assuming they are all new bricks, without a past.

What are you saying here? Are you saying that whites are oppressing blacks? Certainly, they were once kept as slaves. More than 100 years have passed. What do you suggest today's whites owe blacks? Reparations payments? Something else? And how do you explain how other non-white racial groups, like Asians, have fared so well?

What, in kathianne's opinion, must whites do to atone for their sins? And when does this penance come to an end? And are blacks EVER responsible for their own behavior?

No? If mathematical one and mathematical one are separate, does one no longer equal one? If you have ten bricks in one room, and ten bricks in another, are they not equal?

Your analogy is a false one. You speak of mathematics and bricks. Kathianne was speaking f the human condition. You are dismissed.

Separate but equal is theoretically possible. Maybe in the fifties the equal part was a lie, but it is possible. i'm not advocating separatism, I'm just saying forced integration isn't the only alternative.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Seperate but equal is anti-American.

Actually some schools are segregating according to gender and getting fantastic results. But of course, you don't care because it's not consistent with your myopic liberal worldview.

Would you like a link? Do you care?

White patriots gathered in Topeka to protest the genocide of their people.

Here.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040515/480/kcar10105152242

Alex Linder is the editor of Vanguard News Network, a pro-white news and information website.

Of course, the media will persist in calling whites who object to subjugation "supremacists." I wonder. Have you ever heard the media refer to "Jewish supremacists" when Israel announces that it will bulldoze a thousand homes in Gaza?

I once asked a reporter why the media always calls pro-white activists "supremacists." "Because they think they're better than other groups," she said.

Uh huh. So what, exactly, do you call a group that does this?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...p/20040516/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians

I mean, if white people announced they were going to bulldoze the homes of blacks, BUT were careful not to proclaim that they thought they were better, they'd be OK in the eyes of the media?

What's the standard here? On the one hand, you have a "supremacist" who simply does not want to attend the same school as members of another group, but one who knocks down the houses of another group is simply called "an Israeli"?

I think some whites invented the supremecy idea themselves and are proud to be called that. Yes it IS a liberal media and thats why the coverage is biased against the majority

Forum List

Back