Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

Black lives don't even seem to matter much to black men, otherwise they'd stick around and raise their own children.

:thanks:

But we do. How about you white men? I've "known" many a white divorcee whose white children never see their father.
Sure white guys do that as well, but nowhere near on the scale of the black community.

Well actually Whites do it more. WTF did you know about the black community here in America? If you lived here you are white and you wouldn't know. You live in Canada and are white so you damn sure don't know.
It wouldn't matter where I live, I'd still know more than a black man about his own community. You're proving that you can't face up to black problems in the community, that were created by your own.

Actually I have faced them. I have helped reduce them and I know the root cause of them. You don't. Your last sentences shows just how much you don't know,

Black lives don't even seem to matter much to black men, otherwise they'd stick around and raise their own children.

But we do. How about you white men? I've "known" many a white divorcee whose white children never see their father.
Sure white guys do that as well, but nowhere near on the scale of the black community.

Well actually Whites do it more. WTF did you know about the black community here in America? If you lived here you are white and you wouldn't know. You live in Canada and are white so you damn sure don't know.
It wouldn't matter where I live, I'd still know more than a black man about his own community. You're proving that you can't face up to black problems in the community, that were created by your own.

Actually I have faced them. I have helped reduce them and I know the root cause of them. You don't. Your last sentences shows just how much you don't know,
The black communities are , in general, a mess. And here' you are blaming whitey. Like, clean up your own hoods and stopped playing the blame game, otherwise you'll never move past that and prosper as a community.

The founding of America is not a current event, moron! Why? Because those people are long gone and couldn't be violent if they wanted to!

Too bad they didn't teach you those basics when they gave you the master's degree you were bragging about. I guess they were just giving them out to negroes to pad their political correctness statistics.

You want to talk about current events?

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Because racism by whites is not a thing of the past.

I already answered your question, idiot! I guess they didn't teach you to read when you got your master's degree.

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
What do you mean "racism ended?" I'm a racist.

You got a problem with my educational attainment?

You seem to have an unhealthy insecurity about this,

Nah, but you have the inability to read everything written.
Uhuh! Clearly your master's degree allowed you to determine that the founding of America is a current event in 2017.

Here you go:

ednext_XV_2_mclanahan_fig01.jpg

http://educationnext.org/files/ednext_XV_2_mclanahan_fig01.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

Forum List

Back