Mitt Romney decides against 2016 presidential race

Romney chose not to run. No one took him down. Of course, in the fact free, emotion driven world of the American liberal, the narrative must trump all.

Naturally, this disappoints a lot of American liberals who had spent that last year desperately trying to figure out what lies they were going to spout about Romney.

Mitt Romney decides against 2016 presidential race

WASHINGTON — Mitt Romney told supporters Friday that he's decided to skip a 2016 presidential race, putting an end to weeks of serious consideration about a third try for the White House.

Romney figured out that people just dont like him and there are too many other wackos to contend with

Proper form requires you to separate what you quoted from the article, from your opinion in the last sentence.

Romney will now back his fellow progressive buddy Jebby.

Probably some under-the-table sweet heart deal has been arranged.

Romney is not a clown, and so he did the right thing.

Romney found the campaign money just wasn't going to be there for him, and so he did the sensible thing.

Some of the actual clowns on the GOP side should take their cue from him. Unfortunately, they won't. They have not learned from the disaster that was the 2012 GOP primary circus, and they are going to provide endless retarded sound bites for the liberal half of the media to play with.

I'm looking at you, Trump. I'm looking at you, Palin.

The GOP needs to start taking the trash to the curb. Immediately. Stop inviting the obvious clowns to GOP events.

Romney found the campaign money just wasn't going to be there for him, and so he did the sensible thing.

Some of the actual clowns on the GOP side should take their cue from him. Unfortunately, they won't. They have not learned from the disaster that was the 2012 GOP primary circus, and they are going to provide endless retarded sound bites for the liberal half of the media to play with.

The GOP needs to start taking the trash to the curb. Immediately. Stop inviting the obvious clowns to GOP events.

What does that mater to a far left drone like you who will vote far left anyway?

What does that mater to a far left drone like you who will vote far left anyway?
The only people to whom I am "far left" are nazis. That's how far right you have to be for me to be to the left of you, bot.

Forum List

Back