Down Go The Buckeyes!

I did? Actually, I heard a lot of stuff. But until you win a few National Championships, it is just talk.

I hope Harbaugh get them to the playoffs. I love seeing Bama play the best teams available. But first you have to beat OSU. That might be tough to do. Then beat Nebraska in the conference championship. Again, that might be tough to do.

But I hope they do it.

Michigan has the most wins in NCAA history, moron.

Congrats. But historical wins from decades ago don't mean much. Yes, Michigan has the most wins in NCAA football history. Did you see the #3 team on that list? Yale. When was the last time Yale was relevant?

Get back to me when you have won 4 National Championships in 7 years. And speaking of National Championships, the last time Michigan won it all was the 1997 season. Before that? Try 1948. Bama, by comparison won it all in the 2009, 2011,2012, and 2015 seasons. Before that? 1992. Before that? 1978 & 1979. And those are all according to the final AP poll.

The last time Michigan won the Big 10 championship was 2004. Since that time, Alabama has won the SEC championship 4 times.

And in the last 10 years? Michigan is 76-50. Alabama is 111-25. Bama has won 82% of our games in the last decade. Michigan has won 60% of their games in the same time period.

So before you start getting all pissy about things YOU brought up, chill your goofy ass down. I am saying I want Michigan to win out and get to the playoff. But until you do, try not to get all upset when people bring up what Michigan has done recently.

And talking trash is no problem on a sports thread. But spare me the personal insults and attempts to act like you know me.
All we need to win is one and a rivalry will begin. Until we win one there can be no rivalry with bama.

I did? Actually, I heard a lot of stuff. But until you win a few National Championships, it is just talk.

I hope Harbaugh get them to the playoffs. I love seeing Bama play the best teams available. But first you have to beat OSU. That might be tough to do. Then beat Nebraska in the conference championship. Again, that might be tough to do.

But I hope they do it.

Michigan has the most wins in NCAA history, moron.

Congrats. But historical wins from decades ago don't mean much. Yes, Michigan has the most wins in NCAA football history. Did you see the #3 team on that list? Yale. When was the last time Yale was relevant?

Get back to me when you have won 4 National Championships in 7 years. And speaking of National Championships, the last time Michigan won it all was the 1997 season. Before that? Try 1948. Bama, by comparison won it all in the 2009, 2011,2012, and 2015 seasons. Before that? 1992. Before that? 1978 & 1979. And those are all according to the final AP poll.

The last time Michigan won the Big 10 championship was 2004. Since that time, Alabama has won the SEC championship 4 times.

And in the last 10 years? Michigan is 76-50. Alabama is 111-25. Bama has won 82% of our games in the last decade. Michigan has won 60% of their games in the same time period.

So before you start getting all pissy about things YOU brought up, chill your goofy ass down. I am saying I want Michigan to win out and get to the playoff. But until you do, try not to get all upset when people bring up what Michigan has done recently.

And talking trash is no problem on a sports thread. But spare me the personal insults and attempts to act like you know me.
All we need to win is one and a rivalry will begin. Until we win one there can be no rivalry with bama.

I would welcome a rivalry with Michigan.

I'm a Notre Dame fan as well, though I went to The Ohio State University for awhile. I actually got to see Notre Dame play at the Horseshoe, Ron Powlus was the runningback ,and one of my all time favorite players Marc Edwards was on that team.

As for the Ohio State game, special teams killed them, but that missed defensive pass interference call was blatantly obvious... and sadly that one call could cost them a championship season.

Correction, that missed call cost them a championship season.

But I'm sure the happiest ones of all is the NCAA. Just think of all the money they made tonight off this pedophile university of Penn State.

I'm not real sure with how poor the passing offense has been that they could beat Michigan.

It's really hard to say how good Michigan is. They really have not played anyone yet.

I'd be more concerned with a team like Washington if I were Michigan because they are #2 now, and if they stay there will probably have to play Washington before Bama

]Unless Utah and their running game can beat Washington, the Huskies have the Pac-12 wrapped up.

You could end up with an undefeated Nebraska against an undefeated Michigan in the Big 10 Championship game...with the winner making the BCS final 4.

So you have Alabama, Washington, winner of Michigan/Nebraska, and Clemson in the Championship bracket.

....with a FAR FAR FAR out chance that West Virginia goes undefeated and sneaks in instead of Clemson.

I'm a Husker fan, but I don't see us going undefeated. Our Quarterback play is so hit and miss it's pathetic.

Although I love being 7-0 at this point, unless Armstrong get consistent real quick, we could have 2 to 4 losses at year end.

It is nice however to actually be in the conversation for the first time in 15 years.

I'm not real sure with how poor the passing offense has been that they could beat Michigan.

It's really hard to say how good Michigan is. They really have not played anyone yet.

I'd be more concerned with a team like Washington if I were Michigan because they are #2 now, and if they stay there will probably have to play Washington before Bama

]Unless Utah and their running game can beat Washington, the Huskies have the Pac-12 wrapped up.

You could end up with an undefeated Nebraska against an undefeated Michigan in the Big 10 Championship game...with the winner making the BCS final 4.

So you have Alabama, Washington, winner of Michigan/Nebraska, and Clemson in the Championship bracket.

....with a FAR FAR FAR out chance that West Virginia goes undefeated and sneaks in instead of Clemson.

No, Nebraska loses to Wisconsin next Saturday

OSU just lost to an unranked team so I think it fair to say that their season is now over.

Not necessarily. They have enough really good games left on the schedule to make a late push, especially if Michigan can stay undefeated and depending on who makes the Big Ten Championship game. Even with the loss, OSU can make the Big Ten Championship game with winning out and beating Michigan. You should want Nebraska to beat Wisconsin so that Nebraska is undefeated when they play OSU.

OSU could not beat an unranked Penn State, how could they beat Michigan?

Hell, I doubt they can beat Nebraska.

You've not watched the Huskers quarterback play have you?

I'm a Notre Dame fan as well, though I went to The Ohio State University for awhile. I actually got to see Notre Dame play at the Horseshoe, Ron Powlus was the runningback ,and one of my all time favorite players Marc Edwards was on that team.

As for the Ohio State game, special teams killed them, but that missed defensive pass interference call was blatantly obvious... and sadly that one call could cost them a championship season.

But I'm sure the happiest ones of all is the NCAA. Just think of all the money they made tonight off this pedophile university of Penn State.

I'm a Husker fan, but I don't see us going undefeated. Our Quarterback play is so hit and miss it's pathetic.

Although I love being 7-0 at this point, unless Armstrong get consistent real quick, we could have 2 to 4 losses at year end.

It is nice however to actually be in the conversation for the first time in 15 years.
Who good do you have to play?

Heard something interesting today. The people saying Ohio State still controls its own destiny are wrong.

If Penn State wins the rest of the conference games in their schedule (the only good team is Iowa), then all it would take is one loss by Michigan before they play Ohio State, and OSU is out of the conference championship and probably the playoff. Penn State or Michigan would be in the Big 10 Championship (depending on whether OSU beat UM).

So Ohio State fans need to be rooting for Michigan for the next 4 games. And THAT has to suck.

Who good do you have to play?

Wisconsin, Ohio State, Iowa

Forum List

Back