down 30% in 6 months: Rush veiwership

so you think the only reason people on the right have power is because Rush Limbaugh has viewers?

You seriously don't understand the concept of liberty, nor the power it has to influence people, do you?

Seems like more lib propaganda to me.

That's the problem with libs lying all the time. It gets so no one can believe a thing they say.

• Banned
so you are just going to claim its not true?

wow what a pack of fools you people are

That's the problem with libs lying all the time. It gets so no one can believe a thing they say.

The problem is worse than that. Our society has become so saturated with lies that it's difficult for anyone to truly trust anyone else. Why should they?

so you are just going to claim its not true?

wow what a pack of fools you people are

You know, I really pity you. I can't imagine being so mean, angry, and bitter all the time. I sincerely hope you find a way to let go of it.

Of course the liberal bloggers and websites will jump all over any kind of negative news they can associate with the conservative media giants. They will of course ignore that the same negative news applies proportionately to their own heroes and icons. From October 2010 to October 2011, Rush Limbaugh gained listeners and, so far as I know, has not been disenfranchised by anybody. We are, however, in a non election year, and the GOP primary race has been anything but exciting over the last months. All media goes through ebbs and flow and a 30% drop (which is grossly exaggerated by the way) is not a cause for alarm when producers can see that it is pretty well across the board.

Look for the ratings to all spike again when the 2012 election cycle really begins to heat up and people are hungry for information.

Meanwhile, Rush is in absolutely no danger of losing his crown and number #1 position for as long as he wants it when he can produce numbers like this:

From Talkers Magazine, the "bible" of talk radio:

audiencechart9111.jpg

The problem is worse than that. Our society has become so saturated with lies that it's difficult for anyone to truly trust anyone else. Why should they?
That's why it's of import to weigh what these people do versus what they say. ;) Obama is one such example.

There are many threads you insane idiot.

why this one if you dont care?

Forum List

Back