Dow Tumbles another 519 - Obama blames Bush

Ok, so YOU inherit the worse financial crisis since the 1930s...What do you do?

Increase regulation, fuck investors and promise more of the same.

How is that working anyway?>

I have asked this questions to many conservatives. Other than "stop spending" they offer up what you did. Nothing...

Of course they don't say what to stop spending on, only "don't touch defense!!"...

Rand Paul the "Tea Party leader" outside of his father Ron Paul put up a budget that would balance in 5 years and it didn't touch MC/MC/SS... it also cut military massively and ended wars I do believe.

There is a 0% chance you will stop asking your “question” even after you are proven a fool. Funny thing of it is Dems won’t cut military for shit, they keep adding to the wars.

The DOW continues it's collapse, dwarfing the 2008 collapse with the largest 7 day sell-off in history.

President Obama, a boil on the ass of American history, showed his unending cowardice and incompetence by reacting to the economic crisis by blaming George W. Bush. After 30 months of mismanagement by Obama and the Keystone Kops of his failed administration, the bumbling fool resorts to his one trick, blaming Bush.

Someone needs to hand this jackass a toga and a fiddle - though that would be unfair to Nero.

Obama Still Blaming Bush for U.S. Economic Woes

Tax cuts!!!!!

You cut spending and tax cuts if it will allow for it. You end wars and you stop talking shit to everyone in the world you don't like. You stop stirring the economy hoping for something to work and let it settle so it can figure itself out and catch it's breath. It's not rocket science.

It worked in the 1919 Depression and would have worked in the 1039's Depression but they spent and expanded for 12 years instead... Well, they repealed cut taxes and cut spending and shocking, things got better, of course FDR had to fucking die for that to be an option.

Dow Tumbles another 519 - Obama blames Bush.

O.K........It's over.

The Obamaturd is done.

If Bush caused all these problems, Mr. President, why didn't you deal with them in your first 2 years of office in which you had control of both houses rather than create an economic disaster with healthcare?

There is a post on this board somewhere...don't know where but it was written by me in Nov 2008. In it I was HOPING for a McCain win.

Because I liked McCain? No.
Because I didn't like Obama? No.

In the post I said that Bush had created such a mess that it would take a lot more than four years to fix it and whoever came in next would get the blame and therefore why not let a Republican (McCain) take the barbs that were coming.

Thanks for proving me right Neocon whackjobs...:clap2::clap2::cool:
That was a very astute observation!!!

One reason why I suspect the GOP nominated McCain is they figured he would not be able to bring out the CON$ervative base and would therefore lose the election. And make no mistake, the GOP wanted to lose the 2008 election to avoid the blame for their mess.

On another messageboard before the 2006 election I suggested that it was a GOP tactic to lose the 2006 election on purpose to escape blame, also.

Here is what I posted before the 2006 election:

Who says the GOP even WANT to win!!!
After all, the person who gave the Folley info to ABC was a GOP operative. You have to realize the GOP already know that the economy will collapse before the 2008 election and they will need more than blaming the "liberal media."
If they lose power in this election they will claim prosperity was "just around the corner" but then they they lost control and, poof .... the Democrats blew it. So losing control now is their only hope for their blame game to have any plausibility, even to their sheep.
Losing now is their last best hope!!!

Last edited:
The DOW continues it's collapse, dwarfing the 2008 collapse with the largest 7 day sell-off in history.

President Obama, a boil on the ass of American history, showed his unending cowardice and incompetence by reacting to the economic crisis by blaming George W. Bush. After 30 months of mismanagement by Obama and the Keystone Kops of his failed administration, the bumbling fool resorts to his one trick, blaming Bush.

Someone needs to hand this jackass a toga and a fiddle - though that would be unfair to Nero.

Obama Still Blaming Bush for U.S. Economic Woes

Not surprised--yesterday it was the Tea Party's fault --:lol: Tomorrow it will be the congress's fault--the day after it will be Republican's fault--and then he'll start the cycle all over again--Bush's fault--tea party fault--congress fault--republican fault--and he's going to do it over and over again until November 2012.

2012 cannot come soon enough.

$Hope-and-Nope.jpg

If Bush caused all these problems, Mr. President, why didn't you deal with them in your first 2 years of office in which you had control of both houses rather than create an economic disaster with healthcare?

There is a post on this board somewhere...don't know where but it was written by me in Nov 2008. In it I was HOPING for a McCain win.

In the post I said that Bush had created such a mess that it would take a lot more than four years to fix it and whoever came in next would get the blame and therefore why not let a Republican (McCain) take the barbs that were coming.

Yeah, but…

If we were almost three years into a McCain presidency, I doubt we would be saddled with things like Obamacare, a credit down-grade, 9.2% unemployment and a total lack of leadership coming from the front office. I also doubt McCain would have spent his entire time in office blaming someone else for the state of things during his watch. Nope, I have a feeling he would have just buckled-down, shut his mouth, and went to work on our country’s problems.

Now, sure, there is no way of knowing this and, for all we know, things may have actually been worse at this juncture under a McCain presidency. But, since McCain was the only candidate who actually had a long history of reaching across the aisle to find solutions, I think a good argument can be made that we would be much better off today had he won because, after all, isn’t a “lack of willingness to work together” the very reason we were just down-graded?

Yeah, but…

If we were almost three years into a McCain presidency, I doubt we would be saddled with things like Obamacare, a credit down-grade, 9.2% unemployment and a total lack of leadership coming from the front office. I also doubt McCain would have spent his entire time in office blaming someone else for the state of things during his watch. Nope, I have a feeling he would have just buckled-down, shut his mouth, and went to work on our country’s problems.

Now, sure, there is no way of knowing this and, for all we know, things may have actually been worse at this juncture under a McCain presidency. But, since McCain was the only candidate who actually had a long history of reaching across the aisle to find solutions, I think a good argument can be made that we would be much better off today had he won because, after all, isn’t a “lack of willingness to work together” the very reason we were just down-graded?
But that is ONLY because the Dems would not have set as their only purpose: Making McCain a one term president at the expense of the good of the country like the GOP did with Obama. the Dems would have tried to work with McCain. The GOP always puts Party over the American people and have refused to work with Obama from jump.

So basically you are saying we should elect Republican presidents because the GOP will try to undermine a Democratic president and the Dems will work with a Republican president.

Yeah, but…

But that is ONLY because the Dems would not have set as their only purpose: Making McCain a one term president at the expense of the good of the country like the GOP did with Obama. the Dems would have tried to work with McCain. The GOP always puts Party over the American people and have refused to work with Obama from jump.

So basically you are saying we should elect Republican presidents because the GOP will try to undermine a Democratic president and the Dems will work with a Republican president.

Nope, all I said was John McCain had a long history of working across the aisle (and, according to S&P, that is what’s missing in our current government). I also indicated that he never would have spent his entire time in office whining about how bad things were. And, in no way, did I ever indicate that I thought such statesmanship had anything to do with party affiliation – either party.

Nope, McCain’s willingness to compromise speaks only to his own, personal, qualities as an American citizen who had the proven ability to put party aside for the greater good of his country.

People like this are few and far between and we can only wonder what might have been.

Yeah, but…

Nope, all I said was John McCain had a long history of working across the aisle (and, according to S&P, that is what’s missing in our current government). I also indicated that he never would have spent his entire time in office whining about how bad things were. And, in no way, did I ever indicate that I thought such statesmanship had anything to do with party affiliation – either party.

Nope, McCain’s willingness to compromise speaks only to his own, personal, qualities as an American citizen who had the proven ability to put party aside for the greater good of his country.

People like this are few and far between and we can only wonder what might have been.
Except Obama has shown his willingness to compromise with the GOP to a fault, but the GOP have absolutely refused to cooperate even a little. So obviously it is not who is president that limits compromise, but the Party the president has to compromise with. If McCain was a Democrat the GOP would be just as uncompromising with him as they are with Obama.

I'm not the one claiming they had all the answers - your Messiah® was.

He is an utter failure.

Oh, what would I do? Create an environment conducive to business growth. Place a moratorium on ALL corporate taxation for C type corporations. Place a 5 year moratorium on all non-direct health EPA regulation, secure the southern border. You know, use my brain. (Okay, that's unfair, Obama doesn't have one...)

Obama did a bad job on the stock market today. He needs to do better tomorrow

Obama did a much better job with the market today

So far, it is up 448

Good job Mr President, lets see if you can keep it up

Forum List

Back