Dow set to surge more than 400 points...

As much as the Left wants to make this a big crash so that they can blame it on Trump, they're just guessing and hoping for the worst.

Okay...show us your link to unbiased, factual proof that the entire Left (you said 'left' - you did not say 'some/most of the left') wants this to be a big crash?

I guarantee that you cannot because I KNOW that they all do not.

And, finally, as I said before, you claim to look after people's money. But every, single theory you have stated makes me think you are either a) lying about that; or b) you 'expertise' is limited to say the least. I certainly would not leave any money with you - you seem macroeconomically clueless.
Oh sure, you know your terms and stats...but you seem to have no idea why what is happening is actually happening.
Also, in our previous dealings, you come across as having a VERY thin skin...not something I would want in someone looking after my money.

Now, go on...post a 'Funny' smilie and run off without debating me. After the last time we did and the (IMO) pasting I gave you...I am not surprised. Funny. You claim to run a large investment account. Yet you cannot handle debating with just one nobody on a chat forum.

Have a nice day.
I just don't care. Sorry.

Finally, by creating this RIDICULOUS thread:

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

...you proved conclusively that you are NOT politically unbiased.

And I bet you have no idea why it is so ridiculous.

Have a nice day.

BTW - I am a lefty and despise both major parties. So - unlike you - I am unbiased (politically).

As much as the Left wants to make this a big crash so that they can blame it on Trump, they're just guessing and hoping for the worst.

Okay...show us your link to unbiased, factual proof that the entire Left (you said 'left' - you did not say 'some/most of the left') wants this to be a big crash?

And, finally, as I said before, you claim to look after people's money. But every, single theory you have stated makes me think you are either a) lying about that; or b) you 'expertise' is limited to say the least. I certainly would not leave any money with you - you seem macroeconomically clueless.
Oh sure, you know your terms and stats...but you seem to have no idea why what is happening is actually happening.
Also, in our previous dealings, you come across as having a VERY thin skin...not something I would want in someone looking after my money.

Now, go on...post a 'Funny' smilie and run off without debating me. After the last time we did and the (IMO) pasting I gave you...I am not surprised. Funny. You claim to run a large investment account. Yet you cannot handle debating with just one nobody on a chat forum.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

BTW - I am a lefty and despise both major parties. So - unlike you - I am unbiased (politically).
Line two of my sig addresses that lie.

You have a nice day, too, Mr. Unbiased.

:laugh:

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Interesting.

1) It's getting harder and harder to believe that you 'just don't care' when you keep reading and responding to my posts.

2) A lie requires an intent to deceive.

Definition of LIE

Since I have not stated my intent (which - btw - was not to deceive), then you have no idea (and no proof) that I was lying and thus your statement is rather libelous and definitely baseless.

3) I don't care if you are the poster boy for Progressives.

You created a thread entitled: 'The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.'

With that one thread creation, you single-handedly insulted every, single person on the political left. Which amounts to - I assume - well over 100 million Americans.
You did not say 'some of...' or 'many on the...'.
No, you included the ENTIRE left.

On top of which, your statement is utter and complete nonsense. If I really have to explain why than I doubt you would understand.

Finally, if you are saying you are 'on the Left'...than I guess 'you have really, completely, lost your shit' as well.

Now, since this is off-topic, I suggest we either take this to PM's (which we both know you don't like...I guess you need an audience for your condescension) or it ends here.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Interesting.

1) It's getting harder and harder to believe that you 'just don't care' when you keep reading and responding to my posts.

Definition of LIE

Since I have not stated my intent (which - btw - was not to deceive), then you have no idea (and no proof) that I was lying and thus your statement is rather libelous and definitely baseless.

You created a thread entitled: 'The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.'

With that one thread creation, you single-handedly insulted every, single person on the political left. Which amounts to - I assume - well over 100 million Americans.

On top of which, your statement is utter and complete nonsense. If I really have to explain why than I doubt you would understand.

Finally, if you are saying you are 'on the Left'...than I guess 'you have really, completely, lost your shit' as well.

Now, since this is off-topic, I suggest we either take this to PM's (which we both know you don't like...I guess you need an audience for your condescension) or it ends here.

Have a nice day.
Yikes. I'm sure that's all very interesting.

Seriously, get me out of your head.

The Purge, sorry, it was not my intent to derail the thread. I made one general comment, no need to name names or make it personal, and Mr. Unbiased here went full-on drama queen on me. Again. My apologies.

The stock market isn't the economy.

Hopefully this is just a nice, healthy correction.

We're all hoping for the best. Right?

1) Can you even try not to be condescending - or is it too affixed into your genes?
I am quite sure he knows the stock market is not the economy. I believe he was referring to the loss of $1 trillion in less than a week...not the economy as a whole.
Though I personally would not call that a 'disaster' - it is a relative term and it certainly is a large loss to the economy.
And him pinning it to Trump is very correct, IMO. Trump has taken full responsibility for the economy AND he has appointed both the Fed Chair and Vice-Chair...so that is (more or less) his baby as well.

2) Relative term.

Your best seems to be a continuation of the corporate buyback, Fed-fueled insanity that has prevailed since 2009.

I am for the end of it and the return to solid fundamentals driving the economy/equity markets.

For the latter to happen, this skewed-market must come to an end. Sadly, the only realistic way I can see that happening is a crash so large that it scares the markets/Fed back into 'sanity'.
Unfortunately, if the Fed takes the same course as the BOJ (Bank of Japan), they will continue to do whatever it takes to prop up the markets...possibly for decades to come.

Last edited:

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Interesting.

Definition of LIE

Have a nice day.

I have no allegiance to either bought and paid for political party but the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies are by far the worst. The Trotyskite neocon Repub party has at least SOME members that believe in the organic constitution but the commie leftists don't even pretend or hide their true agenda......HUGE fucking difference.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Interesting.

Definition of LIE

Have a nice day.
Yikes. I'm sure that's all very interesting.

Seriously, get me out of your head.

The Purge, sorry, it was not my intent to derail the thread. I made one general comment, no need to name names or make it personal, and Mr. Unbiased here went full-on drama queen on me. Again. My apologies.

Again...it's getting harder and harder to believe you 'just don't care'. Here is a suggestion...if you want to actually appear like you do not care about what I say - don't read AND respond to my posts. Just sayin'....
Or, just do what I do...put me on your Ignore List.

LOL...I meant we are off topic for the mods...I don't care about the Trumpbot, ding dong who started the thread.

Have a wonderful day.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Interesting.

Definition of LIE

Have a nice day.

I have no allegiance to either bought and paid for political party but the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies are by far the worst. The Trotyskite neocon Repub party has at least SOME members that believe in the organic constitution but the commie leftists don't even pretend or hide their true agenda......HUGE fucking difference.

While I admire your independence from allegiance to either party - same as myself. They are both COMPLETE wastes of time and do far more harm than good.

However, where is your link that the Democratic Party has ZERO members that believe in the 'organic' Constitution (as you are claiming in a matter-of-fact manner)?

I believe both parties have about equal shares of nuts, crackpots and nitwits.

Have a nice day.

Interesting.

Definition of LIE

Have a nice day.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that the Democratic Party has ZERO members that believe in the 'organic' Constitution (as you are claiming in a matter-of-fact manner)?

Their actions speak volumes. In 1980, the DNC had a secret caucus and adopted the agenda of the 1930's socialist party that was rather popular in that day. This is according to Dr. John Coleman, former MI5/ MI6 agent that spent twenty years writing his book "The Committee of 300". He was privy to a lot of information due to his high position AND given the demcrat candidates for high office since then? He has been more than validated.

BTW - if my numbers are right - during Obama's Presidency, the DOW rose by an average of 1.54% per month.

(DOW was 7949.09 when he took office and was 19,732 when he left office)

So far, during Trump's 22+ months in office, the DOW has risen an average of 1.07% per month (and it is down YTD).

(DOW was 19,732 when he took office - it was technically at 19,780 the minute he took office, but whatever - and is 24.388.95 today)

So, Obama saw a higher average monthly growth of the DOW during his Presidency then Donald has during his (so far).

Once again, I am an indy...I despise both major parties.
18332 on election night. Huge surge when Trump won.

Obozo got to dead cat bounce off very bottom. No where to go but up. Fed money.

Have a nice day.

Another crackpot you cite. Every time I frequent here, you trot out some other tinfoiling buffoon.

Interesting.

Definition of LIE

Have a nice day.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that the Democratic Party has ZERO members that believe in the 'organic' Constitution (as you are claiming in a matter-of-fact manner)?

Their actions speak volumes. In 1980, the DNC had a secret caucus and adopted the agenda of the 1930's socialist party that was rather popular in that day. This is according to Dr. John Coleman, former MI5/ MI6 agent that spent twenty years writing his book "The Committee of 300". He was privy to a lot of information due to his high position AND given the demcrat candidates for high office since then? He has been more than validated.

Forum List

Back