Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years

So? It's still down now over the last 17 months. And it's up only 27% under trump.
So you ask. The DOW and the economy are far better under Trump than your pajama boy, 17 months ago or today.

G. W. Bush handed Obama a depression.

Obama handed Trump a gift of a robust economy, and a stock market performance of +148.3 %

You obviously have no fucking clue WTF you are spewing here but I know it's pure bull shit, and your bull shit is to be expected from someone that is stuck sooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon.

"G. W. Bush handed Obama a depression. "

Let's check:

From the Left-leaning Reuters:

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."
Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression - Reuters

You really are a moron, aren't you.

Bet you're tired of everyone telling you that......
Lying hag, Bush didn't hand Obama the economy in early November of 2008. He handed him the economy in late January when the unemployment rate was approaching 7.8% (and growing) and GDP hit negative 8.4%, the second worst quarter recorded by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

that bitch is so fucking dumb when she gets dressed she puts her fucking shoes on the wrong fucking feet

1. Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation: a) vulgarity, and/or b) the charge that the other side is lying.
2. Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.

Glad to see that it's painful.

Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years amid U.S.-China trade clash

World markets fall after no deal in China-US trade talks

This is about as 'current' as it gets folks; TRILLION$ of market value LOST TODAY, in just 6.5 hours.

I heard trade wars are good and easy to win but I'm not so sure about that.

A lot of somebodies lost their asses today.

Offers a whole new meaning to the old adage 'sell in May and go away' .........
Your thread didn’t age well at all.
F2CB108F-5EA7-4C90-9377-C897602C1FCA.jpeg

DJIA lost over 1,750 points in the month of May, 2019 .............. down 6.3% for the month .........

Thanks a lot Donald ............. thanks for the instability ............ you "stable genius" ..........

Last edited:
DJIA lost over 1,750 points in the month of May, 2019 .............. down 6.3% for the month .........

Thanks a lot Donald ............. thanks for the instability ............ you "stable genius" ..........

You getting tired of all this "winning" yet? I am.
People are posting right here today claiming Trump is winning and kicking lib's ass.

Well Camp, those people are so blinded in their hatred of Obama, that anything Trump does has to be better, even when Trump is obviously screwing it up.

Wonder what Mexico's response to today's tariffs is going to be?

A better question is, will China impose their tariffs tomorrow, like they said they would if no agreement was reached?

year to date DJIA is plus 0.6%

you want < 1% return on your shit in 365 days?

Then Trump is your fucking bitch

What happened to the Trump economy?

DJIA is up/plus 1.52% over the past year/365 days

During Obama's tenure the DJIA was up/plus 148%; a yearly average of plus 18.5%

Trump grabbed himself by his pussy, I guess.

Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years amid U.S.-China trade clash

World markets fall after no deal in China-US trade talks

This is about as 'current' as it gets folks; TRILLION$ of market value LOST TODAY, in just 6.5 hours.

I heard trade wars are good and easy to win but I'm not so sure about that.

A lot of somebodies lost their asses today.

Offers a whole new meaning to the old adage 'sell in May and go away' .........
Another Leftard thread that did not age well.

People are posting right here today claiming Trump is winning and kicking lib's ass.

I wonder why.

What happened to the Trump economy?

DJIA is up/plus 1.52% over the past year/365 days

Trump grabbed himself by his pussy, I guess.

Another liberal who can't do math.

Too bad you're banned, idiot.

Forum List

Back