Dow reaches 4 year high, NASDAQ reaches 11 year high

Employment Ratio Still Low & Scraping Bottom!

fredgraph.png

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS11300000
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rate
Type of data: Percent or rate

LaborForceParticipation.gif

Last edited:
Dow reaches 4 year high, NASDAQ reaches 11 year high

That's nice.

The self imposed AUSTERITY that many American families and businesses have been imposing on themselves to pay down their debt burdens seems to be slowly paying off.

Employment Ratio Still Low & Scraping Bottom!

fredgraph.png

Nice to see democrats start another thread trumpeting the record increases in the markets & the wealth of top 1% at the expense of still growing number of jobless in this country. :redface: I hope those huge campaign contributions from the super rich help them sleep at night. :eusa_hand:

Obama & OWS Nutters boasting about improving Wall Street profits, really is bizarre & hilarious. But i predicted this would happen. Wall Street is 'good' this week for the Nutters. But that will likely change next week. They could be right back to Wall Street is 'evil' next week. They'll go with anything they perceive as helping their Dear Leader get re-elected. Very very dishonest people.

Why would an Obama/OWS-Bot be celebrating increased Wall Street profits? Those people be craaaazy.

Why would an Obama/OWS-Bot be celebrating increased Wall Street profits? Those people be craaaazy.

I know... Cheering Wall Street gains?

Does this mean the loony left occupiers now embrace Wall Street?

What strange creatures...

They do this week anyway. But that could change next week. Wait till Wall Street numbers dip again. They'll be right back to their 'Wall Street is Evil' shtick. They're so lame and predictable.

Meanwhile, along with another call for the fed to print up a fresh batch of funny money to deflate your dollar's purchasing power by a further 5% under the benevolent sounding term Quantitative Easing 3...Obama wants yet another bailout package for mortgages of people who are under water on their mortgages. He wants to help the poor middle class. Ain't that magnanimous of him?

How does he want to pay for it? By increasing charges on those nasty banks.

Uh, hey DUMB ASS...THAT is a tax on the middle class!

How STUPID must he and those progressives in Washington think we are that they believe we won't know that if he taxes banks...WE are are the ones who will end up paying it?

Are you that stupid...cause I can promise ya I ain't buying it!

They do this week anyway. But that could change next week. Wait till Wall Street numbers dip again. They'll be right back to their 'Wall Street is Evil' shtick. They're so lame and predictable.

Don't forget - the Facebook IPO is going to make quite a few brand new 1%-ers soon...:eusa_shhh:

The DOW recovered to where it was before Barney and the democrats engineered the great Fannie collapse. Whoop-de-doo.

Yes, we have to watch as Chris squeezes out his little Moveon turds and say that Obama is the democrats reagan.

The market hasn't even fully recovered. It tripled under Reagan.

Don't forget - the Facebook IPO is going to make quite a few brand new 1%-ers soon...:eusa_shhh:

More people to tax so that the losers in the democratic party won't have to pay (even though they likely suck up most of the government resources).

Once again, Wall Street brokers and stock values in American companies are two different things.

Get rid of the brokers and we would be better off.

You're very dishonest. One day you hate Wall Street, the next day you love Wall Street. You just go with whatever you think will help your Dear Leader get re-elected. Today you think boasting about Wall Street gains will help your Dear Leader get re-elected. But who knows, tomorrow you could be right back to claiming you despise Wall Street profits. You just can't be trusted. No integrity at all.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I NEVER said I despised American companies being successful.

I despise bundling poor credit home loans as derivitives and selling them in a Ponzi scheme to brought down the world economy.

Nice try, but this dog won't hunt.

That's because you are to busy licking your balls.

For the right wing, there is only one way to prosperity. And that's through "lower wages".

At least we worry about wages.

For the left wing, the best way to prosperity is to get the right wing to pay for it.

Get a job loser.

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.2 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job.

Forum List

Back