Dow Near Record High - Again

who cares? that was nine months into Bush's watch. I showed you what the DJIA did during the Clinton years.

who cares? that was nine months into Bush's watch. I showed you what the DJIA did during the Clinton years.

Yea, you never seem to care about facts

Plus, the growth was based on inflated earnings from the cooked books

A mere detail for you

Yea, you never seem to care about facts

Plus, the growth was based on inflated earnings from the cooked books

A mere detail for you

you asked me for a number...I gave it to you.... the DJIA increased 18% per year during the CLinton administration. that is a fact you seem to run away from.

you asked me for a number...I gave it to you.... the DJIA increased 18% per year during the CLinton administration. that is a fact you seem to run away from.

No, I asked you what the Dow close was on Clinton's last day in office

You are spinning again

and you don't even know what the term "cooked books" really means.

you cannot give me one example -beyond enron - of any company who "cooked their books" during the clinton administration, nor can you show me how this mythical "cooking" caused the stock market to rise the way it did throughout the Clinton years

Clinton supporters shouldn't get too cocky about the stock market's performance during his tenure...truth is, he had as much to do with the market's growth as Bush has. It's more about what Greenspan decided to do--specifically, turn on the money faucet to the tune of 10% annually around 1996 and play dumb, with his speech about "irrational exhuberance".

Clinton supporters shouldn't get too cocky about the stock market's performance during his tenure...truth is, he had as much to do with the market's growth as Bush has. It's more about what Greenspan decided to do--specifically, turn on the money faucet to the tune of 10% annually around 1996 and play dumb, with his speech about "irrational exhuberance".

and the massive comeback after 9-11

do you have a number of is that just more of your pro-Bush exuberance?

I know these numbers and dates

Apr 5,2001 The DJIA rose 402 to 9,918, its 2nd largest point gain ever.

The Dow dropped 1,369,70 points two weeks after 9-11

With all the economy has had to take, the performace of the Dow is remarkable

I love how Bigmeat posts true economic data, basically putting red states rule in his place and making him look like a moron, and he completely ignores the entire post.

I love how Bigmeat posts true economic data, basically putting red states rule in his place and making him look like a moron, and he completely ignores the entire post.

Do you dispute the huge run up in the market since 9-11?

If you do - you are the moron

Tax cuts work everytime - ain't it great?

Do you dispute the huge run up in the market since 9-11?

If you do - you are the moron

Tax cuts work everytime - ain't it great?

Measured correctly the market has crashed. Can't you read? This is a FACT. If the only way you know how to measure is in the Faux Currency, then you are a hopeless simpleton.

I'm starting to think you're a Liberal trying to make Republicans look bad -- like a Colbert type of thing. There's no way in hell you can be serious with all the absolutely brainless statements you make.

If you are indeed a Liberal pretending to be a Republican to make Republicans look bad, you are doing a GREAT job.

If not, :eusa_wall:

Measured correctly the market has crashed. Can't you read? This is a FACT. If the only way you know how to measure is in the Faux Currency, then you are a hopeless simpleton.

I'm starting to think you're a Liberal trying to make Republicans look bad -- like a Colbert type of thing. There's no way in hell you can be serious with all the absolutely brainless statements you make.

If you are indeed a Liberal pretending to be a Republican to make Republicans look bad, you are doing a GREAT job.

If not, :eusa_wall:

Bush haters will always llook for a dark cloud in a silver lining

Any good news is depressing to them

New Topics

Forum List

Back