Dow J......tanks

dove under 10,000 for a second there....

trying to climb back now.....

some folks made a shitload of money today.... fell almost a 1000 and climbed back 600.....

could have doubled your money in an hour.....

400 point drop today.....

353 right now. i hope that doesn't disappoint too much.

800 on yahoo...

428 on cnn right now, along with this article:

Dow falls almost 1000, recovers
By Alexandra Twin, senior writer May 6, 2010: 2:54 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Stocks selloff sharply Thursday, extending the recent downturn as investors continued to worry that Europe's debt problems will slow a bigger global economic recovery.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) lost as much as 997 points in volatile trading. At 2:50 p.m it was down 600 points, or 5%. The S&P 500 index (SPX) slipped 63 points, or 5.4%. The Nasdaq composite (COMP) dropped 127 points, or 5.3%.

CNNMoney.com Market Report - May. 6, 2010

353 right now. i hope that doesn't disappoint too much.

800 on yahoo...

428 on cnn right now, along with this article:

Dow falls almost 1000, recovers
By Alexandra Twin, senior writer May 6, 2010: 2:54 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Stocks selloff sharply Thursday, extending the recent downturn as investors continued to worry that Europe's debt problems will slow a bigger global economic recovery.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) lost as much as 997 points in volatile trading. At 2:50 p.m it was down 600 points, or 5%. The S&P 500 index (SPX) slipped 63 points, or 5.4%. The Nasdaq composite (COMP) dropped 127 points, or 5.3%.

CNNMoney.com Market Report - May. 6, 2010

ya i was watching it in real time on my ticker....

all because of the greek issue ... wait till spain portugal and then the UK need a bailout .... some think china will tank in about 6 months ....

america may become a financial world power again .... only because the rest of the world has gone belly ....

all because of the greek issue ... wait till spain portugal and then the UK need a bailout .... some think china will tank in about 6 months ....

america may become a financial world power again .... only because the rest of the world has gone belly ....

it's going to make my trip this summer a lot cheaper, that's for sure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back