Dow is up over 400 on the news that China has begun caving in on the tariff situation.

Ha, y'all wingnuts boasted daily about higher Wall Street profits under Hussein. You're still doing it. Yet i'm pretty sure you were one of those dunces out there shitting on police cars during your OWS sham. Y'all are very funny confused folks. :)

It is quite possible to want a healthy stock market and close the gap on income inequality while keeping banks accountable.
tell us how.

Confused Communists crack me up. Boasting about high Wall Street profits under Hussein, while at the same time shitting on police cars protesting it. They can't get their Talking Points straight. It is pretty funny. :)

Who was protesting the stock market going up?

OWS Wankers.

No, they were protesting a lack of banking regulations, income inequality and other things, not the performance of the stock market, dolt.

tell us how.

Confused Communists crack me up. Boasting about high Wall Street profits under Hussein, while at the same time shitting on police cars protesting it. They can't get their Talking Points straight. It is pretty funny. :)

Leftist. Only the rich benefit. Over and over and over and over. ............and over

No, there were no protests about a rising stock market, that's the stupidest thing I've heard all day, granted I haven't been here much.

You should have been here back in the day. Shitting on police cars in protest of Wall Street profits was all the rage for your brethren.

There were no Wall Street profits while OWS was protesting, idiot.

It is quite possible to want a healthy stock market and close the gap on income inequality while keeping banks accountable.
tell us how.

OWS Wankers.

No, they were protesting a lack of banking regulations, income inequality and other things, not the performance of the stock market, dolt.

Communists/Democrats consider Wall Street an evil 'Boogeyman.' You're just beginning to think for yourself now. You're straying from DNC Talking Points.

You can't have it both ways. You can't boast about higher Wall Street profits, while ranting about it being an evil 'Boogeyman.'

tell us how.

OWS Wankers.

Communists/Democrats consider Wall Street an evil 'Boogeyman.' You're just beginning to think for yourself now. You're straying from DNC Talking Points.

You're an idiot. I have quite a bit riding on the stock market and I want it to do well just like everybody else.

You can't have it both ways. You can't boast about higher Wall Street profits, while ranting about it being an evil 'Boogeyman.'

The issue with the market is half of America is not invested in it and therefore is not a real gauge of how the economy is performing for all Americans. To close the income inequality gap wages need to go up, not just the market.

Occupy Wall Street protested income inequality, not how high (or back then how low) the market itself was performing. I'd ask for proof that there were protests by OWS against a rising market but you and I both know you're just going to repeat yourself and not provide any proof.

tell us how.

OWS Wankers.

They were protesting Wall Street paying huge bonuses using government bailout money, especially in light of the role Wall Street played in cratering the economy.

But don’t worry, now that Dumb Donald has rolled back the regulations Obama passed to prevent a repeat of 2008, there’s nothing to prevent them from doing it again.

OWS Wankers.

You're an idiot. I have quite a bit riding on the stock market and I want it to do well just like everybody else.

The issue with the market is half of America is not invested in it and therefore is not a real gauge of how the economy is performing for all Americans. To close the income inequality gap wages need to go up, not just the market.

Occupy Wall Street protested income inequality, not how high (or back then how low) the market itself was performing. I'd ask for proof that there were protests by OWS against a rising market but you and I both know you're just going to repeat yourself and not provide any proof.

Well, you're still regurgitating those stale Communist/Democrat Talking Points. So you're not there yet. You're beginning to think for yourself, but you have some ways to go yet. Just remember, you can't have it both ways.

OWS Wankers.

Well, you're still regurgitating those stale Communist/Democrat Talking Points. So you're not there yet. You're beginning to think for yourself, but you have some ways to go yet. Just remember, you can't have it both ways.

Still waiting for you to prove your point, so far you have failed miserably.

Forum List

Back