Dow Is Tanking ?

Mexico is now kicking our Ass in the Economy for God's sake! MEXICO! They have a 4.5% Unemployment Rate compared to our 9.4%. And they don't have the massive Debt we have either. Are the Hopey Changey sheep crazy? Things are very very very bad for our Country. And the Democrats have to pay a price for that. 2012 can't get here soon enough in my opinion.

The market is responding to bus. conditions and the cascade of bad news from high inventories low demand, there fore poor manufacturing demand and the downgrades coming out for the rest of this year and next, they will reset and the whirligig will start again.

Then theres Europe, china et al.

The market is responding to bus. conditions and the cascade of bad news from high inventories low demand, there fore poor manufacturing demand and the downgrades coming out for the rest of this year and next, they will reset and the whirligig will start again.

So how would you increase demand?

So how would you increase demand?

I have not the foggiest right now, I'm tired, come stick pins tomorrow.

The stock market tanked today because there are problems in the European cash and inter-bank markets as investors become more worried about sovereign debt. Eurodollar swap spreads soared. Switzerland was down 4%. It was also down today because the economy is weakening.

Last edited:
The stock market tanked today because there are problems in the European cash and inter-bank markets as investors become more worried about sovereign debt. Switzerland was down 4% today. It was also down today because the economy is weakening.

did the toner shipment come in?

New Topics

Forum List

Back