Dow Hits 36,000! Profits soaring!!

Yay im so happy, my rent is up 40%,,,Food up 30%,,,Gas up 100% and its an election year. Wait till after the election for prices to rise more yay. Fact : We need 10$ gas because every hour a tree is cut down on the Earth somewhere and by creating a GREEN TAX we can make a difference, I know because Im a 16 yr old white girl and activist.
So you hate Capitalism?

I feel Joe Biden is a terrible President and he has a reverse Midas touch so most everything he deals with turns to shit.

However, I have to admit that at least so far he hasn’t managed to totally destroy the stock market. At my age of 76 with most of my retirement funds invested in the stock market it would be hard to recover from a stock market crash.

The stock market continues its decline while Joe Biden tries to tell Americans how great our economy is. Millions of Americans watching their retirement investments evaporating.

Like gas prices, Democrats take credit when things are good with the stock market yet when things are bad, it’s either Republicans fault or things that are out of their control.
You’re totally correct. The Left should take Donny Trumps example and show a little humility. Admit when they make mistakes, own them, apologize and then try to do better, just like Trump would do. Right?!

Companies are making profits right now and Wall Street sure likes that. I remember how much of a barometer the stock market was to measure a President’s success over the last several years. When will you conservatives start enjoying a growing economy?

Dow Average Touches 36,000 Buoyed by Earnings: Markets Wrap
Stocks Pare Gains Amid Earnings, Fed Taper Outlook: Markets Wrap

Stocks rose toward another record amid earnings surprises and optimism the recovery in the world’s largest economy is on track.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average touched the 36,000 level. The S&P 500 climbed for a third day, led by commodity, retail and financial companies. The tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 underperformed. Treasuries fell.

More than 80% of S&P 500 companies reporting third-quarter results have beaten Wall Street estimates, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. That has laid the groundwork for a nearly 6% gain in the equity benchmark since the season began on Oct. 13 -- the best performance over a comparable period since 2014.

Aged like milk!

Still higher than it was under Trump. But the stock market goes up and down. It’s down now. I recommend buying in now before it bounces back. Up to you.

You’re totally correct. The Left should take Donny Trumps example and show a little humility. Admit when they make mistakes, own them, apologize and then try to do better, just like Trump would do. Right?!
/——-/ It would be a first.

Still higher than it was under Trump. But the stock market goes up and down. It’s down now. I recommend buying in now before it bounces back. Up to you.

You're nuckin' futz!
Gas prices ticked up yesterday.
Market still has a ways to drop.
High demand and low supply continues for a lengthy period, maybe until 2025!!

Biden sucks, Gator! You could see this crash coming a mile off and you're an idiot if you didn't move off of stocks. You're also an idiot if you get back into the market now because this is going to get worse before it gets better.

The Left owns the economy now.

You're nuckin' futz!
Gas prices ticked up yesterday.
Market still has a ways to drop.
High demand and low supply continues for a lengthy period, maybe until 2025!!
what is the plan you want to see implemented?

what is the plan you want to see implemented?
Why is this so complicated to you on the left, Gator? Inflation is caused by too much money chasing too few goods and services! The "plan" is to increase production of both goods and services while at the same time stopping the insane spending being done by Government. We need to stop pretending that we're ready to do away with fossil fuels. We need to TRANSITION to green energy! Cheap energy means lower costs to produce goods. Cheap energy means we're not at a disadvantage with foreign competition to produce goods. We need to get people off couches and back to work! We need to rediscover the American work ethic! Stop this nonsense with giving people money not to work. That isn't who we ARE!

Forum List

Back