Dow hits 10,000

That may be true, but they can't control everything.

It happened in the Weimar Republic and Zimbabwe, and I doubt they planned on it happening.

Actually, they did.

Weimer Germany printed currency to pay off its war debts.

Zimbabwe printed enormous amounts of money because Mugabe wrecked their economy and is the stupidest leader on earth. I'm dead serious. They did it because he destroyed their economy and couldn't generate hard currency, so they ramped up the printing presses to meet the country's obligations.

Ain't gonna be no recover when the dollar collapses. You can only live in the delusion that paper is money, credit is prosperity, and spending without productions or savings is economically feasible for so long before it all comes crashing down.

We're all about to be up shit creek without a paddle... except for all the smart mother fuckers who bought some gold and silver.

The dollar is not going to collapse.

Collapse against what? If the dollar went to three euros, it would gut the manufacturing base of Europe. That is not going to happen.

What those waiting for a dollar collapse don't understand is that the dollar cannot collapse against other fiat currencies without destroying the world economy. Because of that, the policy makers in other countries will not allow that to happen and devalue their own currencies alongside the dollar. This, I believe, is happening now, and why gold is headed higher IMHO.

That may be true, but they can't control everything.

It happened in the Weimar Republic and Zimbabwe, and I doubt they planned on it happening.
Zimbabwe, and the Weimar Republic though, didn't have world currency hegemony.

The only way the dollar goes into extinction is if the world central planners dump all individual currencies and go with one world currency.

I say this as a Ron Paul supporter, too. The more you learn and understand the international currency market, the more you understand the importance of the Dollar whether it's weak or strong. This is not to say that we still shouldn't have concerns about HOW they debase and WHY, though.

Worldwide fiscal conservatism, or perhaps in a more partisan-friendly word "responsibility", would go a long way towards keeping ALL currencies valued at acceptable rates.

We FORCE the rest of the world to debase. Sure, it probably pisses them off, but what are they going to do about it? Nuke us?

We run the show until someone either annihilates us completely, or a supposed NWO creates a one world currency and ends the ball game.

Yesterday, the Dow soared over they 10,000 mark. If it keeps going at this rate - up 144 points yesterday - it will soon equal the post-'29 bounce. All we need is two more days and we're there.

Yesterday, the Dow soared over they 10,000 mark. If it keeps going at this rate - up 144 points yesterday - it will soon equal the post-'29 bounce. All we need is two more days and we're there.

Did you ever end up buying DXD?

Dow hits 10,000

....as crude heads toward, $80.00/bbl, gasoline nearing $2.00/gal wholesale, gold over $1,050.00 and silver at about $17.00.

Good thing printing up a shitload of money won't spur on inflation, huh? :eusa_whistle:

Pipe down, Bernanke's got an exit strategy! :evil:

Forum List

Back