Dow Futures Down, Far East Exchanges are up

My view, we are in a Bear Market that the Federal Reserve and the White House is trying to cover up for as long as possible. US market is overpriced by at least 3-5 years of 3% growth due to the silliness of the Fed. It will correct and it will get ugly.......actually ugly for many and very profitable for others.

My view, we are in a Bear Market that the Federal Reserve and the White House is trying to cover up for as long as possible. US market is overpriced by at least 3-5 years of 3% growth due to the silliness of the Fed. It will correct and it will get ugly.......actually ugly for many and very profitable for others.

I think Europe is the fixable problem that ain't getting fixed and I sure don't understand that problem being kept in play.

Rather than considering my opinion on the EU doing a host of damned fool things. trying to get a handle on how soon India will surpass China (9 years if China does not have a meltdown and of course a lot less if either a meltdown or Indian growth increases further.) looks like the biggest unaddressed problem

I'm not sure what, if anything, this means but it should be fun to watch.

The secretary of treasury is supposed to begin negotiations in China tomorrow on the sanctions mess
A good and cogent point but which sanctions are you referring to: the Russian, Iran or Venezuela sanctions. If we have sanctions directly against China I didn't get the memo.

I'm not sure what, if anything, this means but it should be fun to watch.

The secretary of treasury is supposed to begin negotiations in China tomorrow on the sanctions mess
A good and cogent point but which sanctions are you referring to: the Russian, Iran or Venezuela sanctions. If we have sanctions directly against China I didn't get the memo.

Punitive tariffs are one form of sanctions. In the case of China, it is because they violated ant-dumping agreements. Embargoes are another form of sanction.

Rather than considering my opinion on the EU doing a host of damned fool things. trying to get a handle on how soon India will surpass China (9 years if China does not have a meltdown and of course a lot less if either a meltdown or Indian growth increases further.) looks like the biggest unaddressed problem

how soon India will surpass China (9 years if China does not have a meltdown and of course a lot less if either a meltdown or Indian growth increases further.)

India's GDP is less than 1/4th of China's.

Futures mean nothing.
/—-/ I wouldn’t go that far, but the closer to the opening bell the more reliablevthe futures are.
True but I have three covered calls that expire Friday or better yet get exercised against me until then I can't do much of anything to buy more cash cows that can get me more premium and dividend income per month to reinvest so I follow the news.

Futures mean nothing.
/—-/ I wouldn’t go that far, but the closer to the opening bell the more reliablevthe futures are.
True but I have three covered calls that expire Friday or better yet get exercised against me until then I can't do much of anything to buy more cash cows that can get me more premium and dividend income per month to reinvest so I follow the news.
/——/Do you ever roll the calls to the next expiration date to prevent being assigned?

Futures mean nothing.
/——/Do you ever roll the calls to the next expiration date to prevent being assigned?
No. If I'm not happy with any result but potential bankruptcy by the underlying I don't take that position.

Forum List

Back