Dow Crashing

I've lost so much on GS, I keep hoping to average down but there doesn't seem to be a bottom :)

The bottom?

Zero dollars per share sounds like about as bottom as it can get.

What's that do to your average?

*does the happy dance* Can't wait for the crash!
On one of the other message boards, they laugh about DOOM, and even have a big DOOM banner. It sort of lightens up the crowd that knows that eventually we will face DOOM.

There are many posters on that board who appear to be motivated by the prospect of DOOM. It took me a while to get used to it, but now, I can see it and almost smile were it not for the gravity of the situation. I guess the DOOM banner is sort of like an Alfred E Neumann "What Me Worry?" look.

Can't personally do sheet about it, so might as well get with the program.

DOOM!

The bottom?

Zero dollars per share sounds like about as bottom as it can get.

What's that do to your average?

It gives him a hell of a tax write-off, which means less money for giveaway programs.

It gives him a hell of a tax write-off, which means less money for giveaway programs.

And empire..

Have no fear, NObama...a Democratic is about to take over the oval office.

Nothing can go worng.

Either we should add a new lie to the three biggest lies in the world or replace one of them :rofl:

Thanks for the vote of confidence

I have a special affection for the announcement that:

Nothing can go worng.

It is my special way of telling you that all experts, all science, all the best laid plans of mice and men oft times go astray.

Every brilliant solution today is really setting the foundation for tomorrow's crises.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back